Home

EA Sports Will Not Publish College Football Game Next Year, Future Plans in Doubt

This is a discussion on EA Sports Will Not Publish College Football Game Next Year, Future Plans in Doubt within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: EA Sports Will Not Publish College Football Game Next Year, Future Plans in Doubt

I hate that Madden/NFL video games bore me to death. Hopefully, they will keep updates coming.

Wonder if this is why the uniforms/helmets updates are slow to come out? They might be trying to milk the updates as long as they can.

What a shame all the way around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: EA Sports Will Not Publish College Football Game Next Year, Future Plans in Doubt

EA just needs to put blocks on the field for players and solid color for jerseys. Put a field with no stadium. The make the greatest editor for online and allow people to edit everything. If they do it right, it will well once the word is out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #67
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
I don't feel bad one bit the game was trash anyway. NCAA Football and Madden have been mediocre this gen, making customers spend our money on a game that hasn't innovated or evolved since last gen, we are just now getting foot-planting and decent blocking the highlight of these game this year! This should have been in the game years ago. The only reason NCAA Football and Madden sale is because they have exclusive rights and people love football in America not because the games are good. Now I'm hoping Madden gets canceled or loose the exclusiveness with the NFL. Dead wrong for selling people this utter trash.

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 09-26-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

This will hurt the popularity of College Football as a whole. I may become more of a NFL fan now. I like to keep up with the teams I play with.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #69
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
It looks as if this is part of a settlement between EA/CLC and the O'Bannon suit. Wouldn't doubt if canceling the series was part of the terms or if it was a direct result of a huge monetary settlement.
This is horrible if true...

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

MADDEN sales will rise and EA won't give a you know what.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 3

If this was part of their settlement, than there will very likely never be another college football game of an kind again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: BREAKING: EA Sports will NOT publish an NCAA College Football game next year

Lots of rage, but to sum up - EA should be ashamed of the complete and utter trash they put out on shelves the last decade to have it all end like this. Let's also not forget the changing landscape of "amateur" athletics as more and more college kids will push to be payed on top of all the other perks they enjoy as star athletes at a university. Cash rules everything around me.

What a joke.

Last edited by sportzbro; 09-26-2013 at 05:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »