Home

anyone let the CPU do their recruiting?

This is a discussion on anyone let the CPU do their recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
anyone let the CPU do their recruiting?

due to the recent catastrophe, it looks like i'll be going away from single person OD's. i do most of my recruiting from a pc during the day, slow times at work, from an ipad, etc.

anyhow, just wondering, aside from picking my own players, how does the cpu do for you?

i only ask because time wont always allow me to play a game, and do all the recruiting. i figure i can keep things going smoothly, if the cpu can handle some of the work for me.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: anyone let the CPU do their recruiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
due to the recent catastrophe, it looks like i'll be going away from single person OD's. i do most of my recruiting from a pc during the day, slow times at work, from an ipad, etc.

anyhow, just wondering, aside from picking my own players, how does the cpu do for you?

i only ask because time wont always allow me to play a game, and do all the recruiting. i figure i can keep things going smoothly, if the cpu can handle some of the work for me.
They aren't very good. You definitely have to set what positions you want a higher value for targeting and what type (scrambler vs pocket passer). It will make it harder for playing.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
They aren't very good. You definitely have to set what positions you want a higher value for targeting and what type (scrambler vs pocket passer).
Does that work? I started a new dynasty as the OC for ULL and decided I wouldn't recruit until I'm the HC. I did set my preferences (high QB, HB) (scrambling QB) and I saw that the CPU went after 2 QBs, 1 scrambler and 1 pocket passer......
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

I let my Recruiting Coordinators do my recruiting

In preseason I only Recruit players who are interested in my School in the SPARQ 100

then I let my RC do the rest

My Preferred positons are set to ANY since My Offense and defensive schemes are built for any kind of talent

I only do In-Depth recruiting during my Bye Weeks and in the final weeks before signing day

My RC's always do a Great job with recruiting so no need to change

By doing all that it gives me time to gameplan and practice for upcoming games .... Yes I take my games very seriously lol

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 09-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Does that work? I started a new dynasty as the OC for ULL and decided I wouldn't recruit until I'm the HC. I did set my preferences (high QB, HB) (scrambling QB) and I saw that the CPU went after 2 QBs, 1 scrambler and 1 pocket passer......
Hit or miss. The CPU leaves a ton of players on the board even though you are down 1000+ points.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »