Home

Dynasty User Game Troubles

This is a discussion on Dynasty User Game Troubles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7
Dynasty User Game Troubles

If this is part of a different thread, you can close it. I was in my online dynasty and for some reason I was only allowed to play 1 user game. The commish set up 3 user games for the year. I finished one of them, but when I tried playing the 2nd one, it would bring us to the coin toss, then lose connection. Then after the regular season was over, the commish canceled the dynasty because user games weren't working. Any way of fixing this?

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Dynasty User Game Troubles

That issue pops up sometimes. I don't know exactly what causes it.

When it happened to me, we had to try to start the game about 6 times, and when it finally let us play it the game would freeze at the end as it was adding up the coach XP. Whoever won the game would just get a replay against the CPU to get the win.

I suggest looking at uniform packs, making sure you both have the same packs as the other, or just delete all of them you both have beforehand and just re-download them after the game.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

We had to start over 4 times. Then we got sick of it. But the weird thing was that I was able to play a user game in that dynasty before. I didn't know about the uniform packs but I didn't have any downloaded during the dynasty other than the free one. Should have asked the user if he had any.

What also could have happened was custom playbooks. But I don't use them and neither did he. The commish said he was going to try another dynasty with no custom coaches, and default settings and sliders. No one joined so he decided to axe the dynasty all together.

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
We had to start over 4 times. Then we got sick of it. But the weird thing was that I was able to play a user game in that dynasty before. I didn't know about the uniform packs but I didn't have any downloaded during the dynasty other than the free one. Should have asked the user if he had any.

What also could have happened was custom playbooks. But I don't use them and neither did he. The commish said he was going to try another dynasty with no custom coaches, and default settings and sliders. No one joined so he decided to axe the dynasty all together.
Is this on 360?

These issues are frequently problems with NAT settings since NCAA uses a peer to peer connection (or maybe just 360, I'm not sure which). You probably need to set your xboxes in the DMZ. I couldn't connect to 1 user in my OD and setting my Xbox in the DMZ fixed the issue.

Searching OS or googling either NAT or "Xbox DMZ" should find you a solution.

EDIT:
Now that I'm off of tapatalk and on a PC I see that you're probably on a PS3 so this might not help you. I'd trying searching for PS3 NAT settings, but I have no clue what needs to be done for a PS3.

If you (or anyone else having this issue) is on 360, here's the video I used to fix mine.

College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 10-01-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Is this on 360?

These issues are frequently problems with NAT settings since NCAA uses a peer to peer connection (or maybe just 360, I'm not sure which). You probably need to set your xboxes in the DMZ. I couldn't connect to 1 user in my OD and setting my Xbox in the DMZ fixed the issue.

Searching OS or googling either NAT or "Xbox DMZ" should find you a solution.

EDIT:
Now that I'm off of tapatalk and on a PC I see that you're probably on a PS3 so this might not help you. I'd trying searching for PS3 NAT settings, but I have no clue what needs to be done for a PS3.

If you (or anyone else having this issue) is on 360, here's the video I used to fix mine.

I appreciate all the research you did. I am on PS3 however. This happened to me only once. I was supposed to play 3 user games in my dynasty. I played one of them, no problem. The 2nd one was where the problem started. Both me and the user would get to the coin toss, then all of a sudden the screen would show the stadium, fade to a black screen then end up at the coin toss. Then it would show the user logged off. We tried this 4 times and it did it all 4 times. Then the last user game I didn't play because the guy quit the dynasty before I got to his game. The commish ended up getting rid of the dynasty after the conference title game week because user games weren't working

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
If this is part of a different thread, you can close it. I was in my online dynasty and for some reason I was only allowed to play 1 user game. The commish set up 3 user games for the year. I finished one of them, but when I tried playing the 2nd one, it would bring us to the coin toss, then lose connection. Then after the regular season was over, the commish canceled the dynasty because user games weren't working. Any way of fixing this?
Will you do me a favor and PM me or post on my board if you get a resolution to this? I'm having the same exact issue on Xbox.

Some have said it's because not everyone has DL'd the same uniform packs. I'm checking with my users now to verify that theory.

Thanks!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Will you do me a favor and PM me or post on my board if you get a resolution to this? I'm having the same exact issue on Xbox.

Some have said it's because not everyone has DL'd the same uniform packs. I'm checking with my users now to verify that theory.

Thanks!
I heard that too. The commish from my dynasty believed it could have been custom playbooks. I told him both me and the user didn't use custom playbooks. He wanted to get another dynasty going with no custom coaches or playbooks and default settings but no one joined. Idk what the deal is. If it is uniform packs them I'm screwed cause I have all of them and I know many people don't want to buy the packs especially with what happened with the playstation network 2 years back

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0

I have 2 user vs user games scheduled tonight in my big dynasty. I plan on clearing/ deleting my tuner data before those games.

I'll pass on what I find out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »