Home

So, updates?

This is a discussion on So, updates? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: So, updates?

Sounds like uniform updates are in the air
https://twitter.com/eancaafootball/s...36499824140288
Old 10-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #18
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

You figured they would at least one more instead of just rolling over and dying for the people that have supported you so long.

If not at least have the courage to come out and say we are not going to anyone more
Old 10-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #19
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
You figured they would at least one more instead of just rolling over and dying for the people that have supported you so long.

If not at least have the courage to come out and say we are not going to anyone more
I mean, that' cool. A lot of people just lost their jobs, but go ahead and keep thinking we're owed something.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #20
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah, it would be nice if EA made one last push to show its gratification to fans for supporting NCAA over the years. One more patch and a mass uniform update would add some longevity to the dead series...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 10-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #21
Rookie

Forestman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Yeah, it would be nice if EA made one last push to show its gratification to fans for supporting NCAA over the years. One more patch and a mass uniform update would add some longevity to the dead series...
The team has already been disbanded so this is 99% likely not going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #22
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I mean, that' cool. A lot of people just lost their jobs, but go ahead and keep thinking we're owed something.
And that's too bad, it really is, that a probably a few hundred people lost their job, I am sorry about that. But considering the millions of people who bought this game, key word being "bought", who play online, who anticipate the uniform updates because EA said they would be there, yeah it would be nice to send out a message to the people and give a statement on what the status of the game is. The game is about 3 months old, it's in the middle of college foootball season, so I am sure it is still being played. Maybe it was after the new years and all this went down, then I can understand. But the game is 3 months old, so yeah it would be nice to hear something, even if it is to say that "the game is dead, no more of anything". Then at least we would finally know.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #23
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Based on what happened with EA's NCAA Basketball '10 I'll be amazed if we see anything else. That series died, the team was disbanded and EA never addressed a HUGE freezing issue on 360 that essentially turned the game into a coaster.

The only thing that is hanging in the balance with '14 is how long the OD servers stay up for. I swear they better stay up through the end of the calendar year. We've invested SO much time in our dynasty (tons of restarts, slider tweaking, user adds/drops) and we've finally hit our stride the last two weeks. If it's all gone in the next couple of weeks the whole league is going to be very disappointed.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #24
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestman
The team has already been disbanded so this is 99% likely not going to happen.
Yeah I know this, I was speaking in terms of principle.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »