Home

Can't believe it...I am done

This is a discussion on Can't believe it...I am done within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #25
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Can't believe it...I am done

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff
Ok guys....I went back and tried evetything. I just played a game USF (me) vs Bama. all i do is run a I formation and run between the guards. I average 4.5 yds per carry. They cant stop me. I rack up 13 play drives. I all my years of college football games this is the worst. I played the USF/Bama game in heisman (which i never play) run blocking 0, run defense 100 ,run ability 5, tackling 60. It doesnt matter because what happens is my C and guard double team the NT and my horrible RG, blocks the great ILB for Bama perfectly...this sucks. I am missing something?
I like the game a lot but I can agree that no matter how hard the sliders are, running up the middle is too easy in this years game.
Before anyone replies with "stop playing on varsity and get harder sliders" I play with run blocking at 0 rb ability at 0 run defense at 100
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will try and keep this short.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:17 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 19

all defensive sliders for the cpu should be on 100.
user- run blocking 0, rba- 0, tackling try-25 or lower, run defense 15 or lower

cpu
run defense 100 ,
tackling 100.

try raising the threshold. i HAVE MINE AT 85. you should try 100. THIS CREATES LESS SEPARATION BETWEEN FASTER PLAYERS AND SLOWER PLAYERS.

at 85 with proper reads, and proper audibles on pass plays you can still get huge gains, but they are less than at the lower settings. at the higher settings. it tougher for huge gains.

4.5 yards a carry is a good/realistic average.

I uses Connecticut as my user team, and my run game really varies based on my opponent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »