Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #57
Recruiting App
 
PocketScout's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,375
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
If I have a PS3 & a Mac can I still do this? Is PS3/XBox or Mac/PC better than the other? Thanks.
PS3/Xbox360 both work with the PC, If you have a Mac you might be able to dual boot or try to run VMWare but is will not run in base Mac Os.
PocketScout is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #58
Rookie
 
Jeremy7679's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2003
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Has anyone been able to change a teams name without corrupting the save? For example, I want to change ECU to East Carolina and UCF to Central Florida.
__________________
Current Game:
2015: Memphis (OC) 12-2, 8-1 AAC
2014: Memphis (OC) 12-2, 8-1 AAC
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Jeremy7679 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #59
Rookie
 
sra9888's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

OK. Ive gotten everything installed, but when I follow the directions and rename my dynasty file to add .MC02, then open the editor and try to open the file, it says it isn't an MC02 file... This is very frustrating.

Last edited by sra9888; 12-13-2013 at 01:41 AM.
sra9888 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:11 AM   #60
MVP
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Nov 2004
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

can you alter simmed minutes with this. in other word make all the cpu simmed games in a dynasty accumulated stats based off of 30 minutes instead of 60.
tril is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:56 AM   #61
Rookie
 
KingNick865's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

One of the things I've been wondering since I've been tinkering around with the DB editor is this; I've noticed you can alter the conferences within the editor. Obviously, you can edit them in-game, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to put in more than 16 teams through the editor? Could one create a 20-24 team superconference with this thing, or is that going to be impossible?
__________________
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers, USC Trojans
NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: New York Knicks
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
KingNick865 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #62
Recruiting App
 
PocketScout's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,375
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by sra9888
OK. Ive gotten everything installed, but when I follow the directions and rename my dynasty file to add .MC02, then open the editor and try to open the file, it says it isn't an MC02 file... This is very frustrating.
Try to download HxD Click Here Open you file with it and the first line or so you should see MC02, or CON. This will let you know if you are getting the file out in the right format. Also which week are you taking it from?


Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
can you alter simmed minutes with this. in other word make all the cpu simmed games in a dynasty accumulated stats based off of 30 minutes instead of 60.
That is determined by data on the disc and is not available to edit. You could do the individual game stats, but that would be a TON of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNick865
One of the things I've been wondering since I've been tinkering around with the DB editor is this; I've noticed you can alter the conferences within the editor. Obviously, you can edit them in-game, but I was wondering if it would be at all possible to put in more than 16 teams through the editor? Could one create a 20-24 team superconference with this thing, or is that going to be impossible?
In the conferences table that you can assign teams to there are only 16 slots. If you are using 8 team there will be 8 slots that are just open, so I doubt you can go above 16.
PocketScout is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:54 AM   #63
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Louisville
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
It's been like that since at least '13.
Last one I owned was 12 and it wasn't like that, glad to know at least that got fixed
ACardAttack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #64
Rookie
 
Jeremy7679's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2003
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy7679
Has anyone been able to change a teams name without corrupting the save? For example, I want to change ECU to East Carolina and UCF to Central Florida.
I got this to work actually. I think what I was doing before was I renamed Florida International and that is simply too long for the game to handle.
__________________
Current Game:
2015: Memphis (OC) 12-2, 8-1 AAC
2014: Memphis (OC) 12-2, 8-1 AAC
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Jeremy7679 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.

Top -