Home

Full list of Top 25 Toughest Places to Play...

This is a discussion on Full list of Top 25 Toughest Places to Play... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2004, 10:56 AM   #145
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Full list of Top 25 Toughest Places to Play...

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
" If you're talking about the 58-game home win streak, that ended in '94, babes. And Miami's probation didn't show up until 1995."

Sounds like they were cheating then during the win streak.

Bdunn, always to my rescue

Don't let me start on the SEC and their problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2004, 11:00 AM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm surprised that Texas wasn't on the list. I'll bet it's a lot tougher to play there than at Clemson
Old 06-29-2004, 11:27 AM   #147
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Greenevol said:
Its very simple

How many D-IAA have Miami played over the past few years? Five. The Citadel, FAMU, Troy St, McNeese, ETSU, + the 4 or 5 big Least programs that should be Div-IAA. Heck you even scheduled FAMU twice.

How many has Tennessee played? none.

Yep, Tennessee has played the likes of MTSU, and Fresno and Marshall (both happened to be coming off conference championships) and Wyoming.

Then again, maybe we would line up an Ohio State or Washington every now and then if all we had on the docket was FAMU and MCNeese St.

LOL, you played Florida twice. Guy, we play them every september.

Ok, so it was a 26 game win streak. Somehow, i dont think youll be convincing many people that the poor Miami Hurricanes were some talent starved also-ran hoping to squeak into a bowl.

That's not what I was trying to do at all. But anybody that watched that team last year saw a very bad offense. Horrible, even.

You want to keep harping on scheduling. You talk about Miami getting FAMU twice. Tennessee had Memphis twice and Wyoming twice, so get off it. We all get our creampuffs. And just like you play Florida every year, we play FSU every year.

You have your conference and the neglected OOC games. Miami isn't in the SEC (sorry that they can't accomodate you) but at least we make up for it in OOC games. Seems like Tennessee is afraid of teams not in the SEC.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:01 PM   #148
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Greenevol said:
Its very simple

How many D-IAA have Miami played over the past few years? Five. The Citadel, FAMU, Troy St, McNeese, ETSU, + the 4 or 5 big Least programs that should be Div-IAA. Heck you even scheduled FAMU twice.

Yep, Tennessee has played the likes of MTSU, and Fresno and Marshall (both happened to be coming off conference championships) and Wyoming.

Then again, maybe we would line up an Ohio State or Washington every now and then if all we had on the docket was FAMU and MCNeese St.

Ok, so it was a 26 game win streak. Somehow, i dont think youll be convincing many people that the poor Miami Hurricanes were some talent starved also-ran hoping to squeak into a bowl.

That's not what I was trying to do at all. But anybody that watched that team last year saw a very bad offense. Horrible, even.

You want to keep harping on scheduling. You talk about Miami getting FAMU twice. Tennessee had Memphis twice and Wyoming twice, so get off it. We all get our creampuffs. And just like you play Florida every year, we play FSU every year.

You have your conference and the neglected OOC games. Miami isn't in the SEC (sorry that they can't accomodate you) but at least we make up for it in OOC games. Seems like Tennessee is afraid of teams not in the SEC.

Geeez, I thought I was a football fan. Some of you guys go at it like you are a player or on the coaching staff. The argument about schedules washes out. SEC is tougher in conference and UM made up for a weak conference schedule with OOC games. Comparing creampuffs is pointless.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:07 PM   #149
Pro

rdawsoniii's Arena

OVR: 5

"I'm telling you that Kinnick is one of the quietest I've been to."

As an Iowa football season ticket holder, the above statement just doesn't ring true. It can get quite deafening at Legendary Kinnick Stadium.

I *do* know it was pretty quiet at the Big House in '02 when Iowa came to town. In fact, I heard that most of the noise was being made by Iowa fans.

Clay is right...all stadiums have quiet times. But to say Kinnick is not loud or intimidating, though, is just not correct.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:24 PM   #150
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Greenevol said:
Its very simple

You better hope Squid doesnt see that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »