Home

FCS Conference

This is a discussion on FCS Conference within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2015, 12:20 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: FCS Conference

What do the player ratings look like for your teams, especioally moving up into an FBS level?

I struggle with a team like NDSU. They are better than the FBS teams they play, they even beat KSU a couple years ago at KSU. This year they have 3-4 players that will get sderious NFL looks in the draft including their QB who is a borderline 1st-2nd round prospect. They have dominated FCS and are going for a 5 peat. I would like to rank them accurately but don't want to overrate them or compensate some of their legit talent in comparison with other FBS teams. IMHO they should be rated like a high level MAC team.

Other FCS schools fair well against FBS, so you have to wonder if there really is any different between the better FCS teams that you are going to put in the game and smaller mid level FBS conferences.

Hell, Jackson St has a starting unit that consists of a lot of SEC transfers, so you knwo talednt is there.

Last edited by hazey; 12-24-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:34 AM   #10
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
Who to sub out for GASO and App State?
James Madison and William & Mary would make your East division all CAA teams.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:03 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
What do the player ratings look like for your teams, especioally moving up into an FBS level?

I struggle with a team like NDSU. They are better than the FBS teams they play, they even beat KSU a couple years ago at KSU. This year they have 3-4 players that will get sderious NFL looks in the draft including their QB who is a borderline 1st-2nd round prospect. They have dominated FCS and are going for a 5 peat. I would like to rank them accurately but don't want to overrate them or compensate some of their legit talent in comparison with other FBS teams. IMHO they should be rated like a high level MAC team.

Other FCS schools fair well against FBS, so you have to wonder if there really is any different between the better FCS teams that you are going to put in the game and smaller mid level FBS conferences.

Hell, Jackson St has a starting unit that consists of a lot of SEC transfers, so you knwo talednt is there.
I see your points, but I disagree a little. Yah NDSU has beaten FCS teams in the past, but they are only 1 game a season. I tend to think if they played those teams every week, they wouldn't fare as well. Its easy for a team to get up for one game compared to the other team maybe taking them lightly cuz they're FCS.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »