Home

All I want for Xmas...

This is a discussion on All I want for Xmas... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2016, 03:04 AM   #9
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All I want for Xmas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaknife
Madden 17 was great up until the big patch they released.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Ehh. It's a fine game if you ignore the fact it's M16 with updated rosters, fixed previously flawed draft system, and a wonky kick meter. It leans too far to the acradey side for me. If/when NCAA gets a new title I'd rather it be a more realistic engine.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:24 AM   #10
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

^ that's one thing that makes me wonder about a New NCAA game. Not for that title, but for the titles after it. If it was all randomized and we had to edit the schools, stadiums, and not to mention rosters on top of that it would take a good bit of time to get things right. NCAA couldn't use the updated rosters gimmick so the devs would actually have to make significant gameplay/graphical changes with every release to actually make buying a new copy worth it due to the amount of editing the player would have to do every year. Just a thought I had.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #11
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
^ that's one thing that makes me wonder about a New NCAA game. Not for that title, but for the titles after it. If it was all randomized and we had to edit the schools, stadiums, and not to mention rosters on top of that it would take a good bit of time to get things right. NCAA couldn't use the updated rosters gimmick so the devs would actually have to make significant gameplay/graphical changes with every release to actually make buying a new copy worth it due to the amount of editing the player would have to do every year. Just a thought I had.
I just want one. That's it. Just one with next gen graphics and gameplay, and I'm cool for a few years.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #12
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaknife
I just want one. That's it. Just one with next gen graphics and gameplay, and I'm cool for a few years.

Oh I know, me as well. My point was, would a bigger gaming company be willing to do that with a high chance that unless they stepped up their game 10x over what they normally do they would not be able to make it a successive yearly installment like with most sports games due to the work that the player would have to do for every game. The gaming industry is extremely greedy, if they don't see the profit of a multi-year franchise they probably lose interest.

Last edited by Maverick04; 12-28-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:13 PM   #13
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
Oh I know, me as well. My point was, would a bigger gaming company be willing to do that with a high chance that unless they stepped up their game 10x over what they normally do they would not be able to make it a successive yearly installment like with most sports games due to the work that the player would have to do for every game. The gaming industry is extremely greedy, if they don't see the profit of a multi-year franchise they probably lose interest.
Oh yeah it won't happen. I'm just saying I'd be cool with one game for a while as long as we had full editing control.

Old 12-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #14
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I would even be OK with an FCS version, or even a JUCO version. Just something with the current physics and advancements really, that isn't NFL football.

In a dream world, the next version would have multiple levels. IE Juco, FCS, FBS. Or FBS, FCS, DII, DIII...essentially the ability as a coach or program to move up.

Major Boise State fan
Old 12-31-2016, 07:15 AM   #15
Pro

I would like to be able to post a new thread. In reply, I would like a new game also. I am currently playing a PlayStation 2. And I still love it. Playing the check out of 06. Just to make things interesting, I make certain rules like: I play two offensive drives for each team. Then, play defense for both sides. Five minute quarters.

Anyone know who to contact about being allowed to post new threads?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2016, 11:07 AM   #16
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
I would like to be able to post a new thread. In reply, I would like a new game also. I am currently playing a PlayStation 2. And I still love it. Playing the check out of 06. Just to make things interesting, I make certain rules like: I play two offensive drives for each team. Then, play defense for both sides. Five minute quarters.

Anyone know who to contact about being allowed to post new threads?

Thanks

You need to make x number of posts before you can create a thread. This is to keep bots from spamming the forums.

I don't know how many "x" is.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »