Home

Recruiting Question

This is a discussion on Recruiting Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Recruiting Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings95
I understand that. My thing was that it started out in the B's than went to a D+ than up to a C+. I think it is the stats thing.
Yes, it's your play style. It (like most pitches) is a dynamic grade. It dropped to D+ because your CBs weren't getting INTs (if it was a coverage guy) while other teams' CBs were. It went up to C+ because in the previous week your CBs got some INTs.

It's really basic. If your team does the things well that the recruit also wants to do well (HBs that want your HBs to get lots of yards, WRs that want your WRs to get lots of yards, your TEs that want you to throw for a lot of yards to your TEs, DEs that want your DEs to get a lot of sacks, LBs that want your LBs to get a lot of tackles, etc, etc) then you'll have a good grade. If your team isn't good at doing what they want to do well (that HB wants lots of rushing yards, but you don't give it to your HBs often, that TE that wants to get lots of yards, but your team doesn't throw to the TE often, that DE that wants to get lots of sacks, but your team doesn't put the DEs into position to get lots of sacks, etc, etc) then you'll have a bad grade for that pitch.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 02-07-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinphat
it was a neutral site game wasn't it?
the game doesn't care who the home team is for them as both teams can invite recruits to it
Ok. TY. I have played lots of seasons as OU and have never seen it. Just wondering

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »