Home

EA Sports College Football Reportedly Releasing in July of 2023 - Other Interesting Information Revealed

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football Reportedly Releasing in July of 2023 - Other Interesting Information Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2021, 02:04 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Sports College Football Reportedly Releasing in July of 2023 - Other Interesti

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBucs
I agree with you on this. It would be interesting to know more about it. I'm wondering if the time gap between games is requiring them to re-scan a lot or a little, either because of major changes to stadiums or changes in technology to scan/capture/render.
I'm curious as to what all they need to rescan vs can just change from reference photos. For example, Missouri was renovating their stadium when NCAA 14 came out. It's not a crazy renovation structurally, so I would imagine their renovation would be something EA doesn't have to scan, but can be changed based off of reference photos since the bulk of the stadium remained the same.

I'm not sure what their entire process is, but I feel like scanning would only be essential for new stadiums or stadiums that changed drastically.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 03-15-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-12-2021, 04:16 PM   #10
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Sports College Football Reportedly Releasing in July of 2023 - Other Interesti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Some major 2k football news must be forthcoming if EA is leaking info on a* game that is over two years* from a* speculative release.
Oh man I hope so.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 03-13-2021 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-15-2021, 10:57 AM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Some major 2k football news must be forthcoming if EA is leaking info on a* game that is over two years* from a* speculative release.
We've been waiting on major 2k news for months and nothing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2021, 02:30 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm in Columbia Missouri and I've lost track of how many uniform combinations the Missouri Tigers have. The stadium in NCAA 14 is a very accurate replica of Memorial Stadium but the athletic department has spent around $200 million in upgrades since then primarily focused on luxury suites. What's interesting is with all the upgrades and money spend attendance is down since the school left the regional conference for the SEC. I wonder if the game will reflect the empty seats.

Regarding the tidbit about players it sounds like they are open to the idea of "real" players but at the moment it isn't in the plans. First the legal hurdle would have to be removed and then the question becomes how much would it cost. I'd buy the game on day one with generic players.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:53 PM   #13
Rookie

garnetknight's Arena

OVR: 1
I'm just wondering what platforms it will be on.. I'm in the market for a new Xbox , but idk if i need to get one S or one X or what....
Old 03-17-2021, 02:47 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetknight
I'm just wondering what platforms it will be on.. I'm in the market for a new Xbox , but idk if i need to get one S or one X or what....
My guess in 2023 will be PS5 and whatever the xbox equivalent is.

Last edited by tessl; 03-19-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old 03-17-2021, 11:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetknight
The two xboxes are negligible as far as games go, series S is just digital only with no disc capability.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2021, 01:55 AM   #16
Rookie

garnetknight's Arena

OVR: 1
^^ thanks guys , got the one X , maybe new series X out now will go down in price by then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »