Home

Favorite Young players to develop in Manager Mode

This is a discussion on Favorite Young players to develop in Manager Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Favorite Young players to develop in Manager Mode

So what are some of your guys favorite younger guys (younger than 25) to buy and develop in FIFA14 manager mode?

For me, the first guy I usually try to get is Deandre Yedlin... great pace at right back...he comes up huge for me building the attack out of the back... maybe not the greatest of all defenders long term... but a great young player, especially for a weaker side that lacks in pace. Seattle puts a high asking price on him, but I feel its worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
Rookie

Cavs2Bears15's Arena

Re: Favorite Young players to develop in Manager Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by unctarheel19
So what are some of your guys favorite younger guys (younger than 25) to buy and develop in FIFA14 manager mode?

For me, the first guy I usually try to get is Deandre Yedlin... great pace at right back...he comes up huge for me building the attack out of the back... maybe not the greatest of all defenders long term... but a great young player, especially for a weaker side that lacks in pace. Seattle puts a high asking price on him, but I feel its worth it.
Yes he is a great young player! The reason why he has a high asking price is because is one of the fastest most athletic players in the game. (Just what i'm thinking)

For me that I have found through Free Agents (because its more fun to guess on players to me) I found a 16 year old I think from Egypt Abdel-Shafy and he was a CF who in 5 years I think became a great goal scorer... Another is GK Sean Johnson from the Chicago Fire I believe.... he turned into an 80 overall GK for me.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:14 AM   #3
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I loved Viktor Fischer. He became an 89 overall for me in 3 seasons.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 06-21-2014, 10:32 AM   #4
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Although I didn't get a chance to use him for long, Marseille wide man Florian Thauvin had all the tools to be a dominating player, pace, dribbling skills, scoring ability, and he's just 20 years old(at CM start).
If you're into rough and tumble defenders, St. Etienne's Kurt Zouma is your man. Big, strong, and very aggressive the 18 year old Zouma is quite possibly one of the best defending prospects in the game.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:24 AM   #5
Rookie

Personally my favorite player in football is the CM who can pick out every pass yet still has the ability to track back and make tackles, players like Bradley, Fabregas, Montolivo, etc. Zelalem will be that type of player, one of the best CM prospects in FIFA imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
Rookie

H0VADIP0's Arena

Bruma is a young attacker who eventually became a beast for me. Jetro Willems is a left back I believe, but I moved him to the defensive midfield and he has turned into an 89 and completely dominant. Xherdan Shaqiri (not sure on age on him) is a pretty good midfielder, but there wasn't much development there. He started out highly rated. Those guys are from my Spurs Career (in which I've also acquired Neymar, Lucas, De Sciglio, and Paul Pogba (oh add Pogba to my list)). That team is probably the best in the world.

In a Valencia Manager Career I recently started, I acquired Joel Campbell of Costa Rica as a pretty good attacker and I also picked up Raheem Sterling, who is pretty fun to play with as well.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:44 PM   #7
Banned

twelveone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unctarheel19
I'd say Raheem Sterling, Xherdan Shaqiri, Jese' Rodriguez, Paul Pogba, and Adnan Januzaj and Zouma is very good later in the career mode as someone previously mentioned
Old 06-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #8
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Rodrigo Caio (CB/DMF) is a great one. He started off at 72 ovr at 19 years old and is now 86 at 30

Daniel Bachmann (GK) of Stoke went from about 62 at 18 to 88 at 29.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »