Home

FIFA 15: Fouls?

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: Fouls? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15: Fouls?

I played the beta and the fouls are much much better than last year. You can draw cpu players into fouling you with skill moves or a change in dribbling pace or direction unlike last year where their player just stood his ground and took the ball from you they will commit more to tackles.

Also tackling is much better. If I have to make a last ditch slide tackle in my own box or on a opposition player breaking free I can do it with confidence knowing if I get the ball I won't be getting sent off or giving away a penalty like Fifa 14. You can make some crunching tackles where you win the ball, even injure there player sometimes and still go unpunished, it's much better.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #10
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
I haven't heard anything on this, so I assume the CPU is never going to get called for fouls again? I've yet to hear anything about this. It's really my only gripe with the game.
I get hosed so bad, especially vs Liverpool. I brought Rochdale up from league 2 all the way to the BPL and I get called for ticky tack calls, but they truck over my guys, a lot of the time injuring them and no call what so ever. They need to call more fouls on the CPU.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

Through 3 matches on the PC version of the demo I've not had one foul called against the CPU. I've had only 2 or 3 called against me. Really wish they'd tweak this a little or at lease put in a slider.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
MVP

BL8001's Arena

CPU fouling me on 360.

http://youtu.be/rfNVF7GTrKY

What I do to draw fouls is hold LB or LT or just press both of them randomly (but I favor LB more) as the ball comes to me.

You can also do this for reciprocal fouls this year. Barge in and take it from the CPU attacker with the B button and the CPU gets hot sometimes. So if you take it and feel/see them coming after you in retaliation just hold LB and slow down and let them mindlessly barge into you drawing a foul.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

Have to play on Legendary to see more fouls, CPU plays very aggressively on the higher levels. The increase in default number of fouls this year (in the demo anyway) is very noticeable.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #14
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

seen fouls on pro and world-class.

you have to shield the ball more but I've seen them. none in the box for a PK but I've seen Chelsea and ManC get real agressive right outside the box.

they are slightly more wreckless with their tackles this year but still often times too perfect....
Old 09-11-2014, 05:01 PM   #15
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
seen fouls on pro and world-class.

you have to shield the ball more but I've seen them. none in the box for a PK but I've seen Chelsea and ManC get real agressive right outside the box.

they are slightly more wreckless with their tackles this year but still often times too perfect....

Here is one I drew in the box on the 360 demo. Haven't done it on xbox one yet.

As it's passed to me I press and hold LB and wait for the CB to come up and around my players right hip and then roll of to my left (back to goal) so to the right visually.

Got enough space he had no choice but to slide in desperately. He got a card too. Yellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dveFUuhO-UQ
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »