Home

Transferred player on two teams glitch?

This is a discussion on Transferred player on two teams glitch? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Transferred player on two teams glitch?

So, I got Marek Hamsik on a free transfer in the winter window. Sometime after that, in the same window, he was either loaned or purchased by Dortmund. In the following season, Hamsik shows up in my contracts section as recently signed, but is nowhere to be seen on the actual squad or team sheets. He does however appear on Dortmund's squad and I can try to purchase him again. Anyone run into this glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Transferred player on two teams glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinks
So, I got Marek Hamsik on a free transfer in the winter window. Sometime after that, in the same window, he was either loaned or purchased by Dortmund. In the following season, Hamsik shows up in my contracts section as recently signed, but is nowhere to be seen on the actual squad or team sheets. He does however appear on Dortmund's squad and I can try to purchase him again. Anyone run into this glitch?
Not this year but I ran into it last year with Robert Lewandowski. I was playing with Chelsea and in the first year he was a free transfer and then Bayern sold to him Real. I have no idea how to fix it sadly except to just buy the player again or if you can reload your save and just by him directly like BVB did.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinks

I had a similar annoying glitch. I purchased a speedy young winger (can't remember the name now) and the CPU agreed to my fee, I offered the player a contract and in the days before he agreed it told me the CPU now had also agreed to sell him to Liverpool, I'm pretty sure this is fine by the rulebook so I didn't get too upset until I found out I can no longer negotiate with the team even though he hadn't and never did end up accepting Liverpools contract.

How come other CPU teams can hijack your transfer but once that happens you can't renegotiate and get it back? And once he didn't agree to go to Liverpool why did it still not allow me to negotiate for him?

Your glitch, also really stupid. I had Anderson sign with Everton with 6 months left in my contract, it meant I could no longer sell him. I wasn't allowed to even list him, how come CPU teams can still sell them? This can't be hard to fix with code, but again it's not a FUT problem so they don't care.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradingwolves
Your glitch, also really stupid. I had Anderson sign with Everton with 6 months left in my contract, it meant I could no longer sell him. I wasn't allowed to even list him, how come CPU teams can still sell them? This can't be hard to fix with code, but again it's not a FUT problem so they don't care.
Hmm that's weird because I have had a similar situation with a GK who was old like 37 or so. And he wasn't even my backup and his contract was up at the end of the year. I could transfer list him but no one offered him or me any money probably because he was old and not highly rated. But did Anderson already sign with someone else when you tried to transfer list him or not? Because if the player signs a new contract before you sell him he is "property" of the team that gave him a new contract.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Hmm that's weird because I have had a similar situation with a GK who was old like 37 or so. And he wasn't even my backup and his contract was up at the end of the year. I could transfer list him but no one offered him or me any money probably because he was old and not highly rated. But did Anderson already sign with someone else when you tried to transfer list him or not? Because if the player signs a new contract before you sell him he is "property" of the team that gave him a new contract.
Yes he was signed by Everton, that's not the issue I'm ok with that as like you said that's how it is in real life. The issue is that even if we sign a CPU upcoming free agent the CPU team seem to still be able to transfer him and we get the shaft, EA didn't program this properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »