Home

Young Fun Teams For Career Mode

This is a discussion on Young Fun Teams For Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-16-2015, 09:19 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Young Fun Teams For Career Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO122194
FC Ingolstadt in Bundesliga 2, they also have some really dope jerseys
Am using FC Erzgebirge Aue in Bundesliga 2, they are brutal in real life but have some sneaky good second tier players in the game.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:11 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Everton has some good pieces to build around. Lukaku, Barkley, McCarthy, Besic and Stones are my go to players.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
I'd try Leicester City in BPL as they are challenge with no great players and your budget isn't insane like big clubs so you have to use transfers wisely can't just buy every great player.

I basically think of any team with budget under 20m for top leagues or trying to promote any teams from lower leagues should be good challenge
Very good points..I may give them or Burnley a shot. I think I may even give UD Almira a shot as well.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 12:00 AM   #12
Rookie

BeastieBlake's Arena

OVR: 0

i know this might sound long but what i like to do is be a big fish in a small pond. I choose any team in the Airtricity League & sign some Free Agents to help me win the league. After im in the championship cup i sign a pretty decent scout & scout some good players hoping they could have a impact on my club. After a couple years my Youth players are on my club usually pretty good being 70-82 overall and we dominate the Airtricity League and try to win the championship cup! Its takes a long time to do but to me its worth it cuz you built the squad from scratch and made them a great club!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:15 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBlake
i know this might sound long but what i like to do is be a big fish in a small pond. I choose any team in the Airtricity League & sign some Free Agents to help me win the league. After im in the championship cup i sign a pretty decent scout & scout some good players hoping they could have a impact on my club. After a couple years my Youth players are on my club usually pretty good being 70-82 overall and we dominate the Airtricity League and try to win the championship cup! Its takes a long time to do but to me its worth it cuz you built the squad from scratch and made them a great club!
Great Idea. I may give this a try. Has anyone tried Standard Liege in Belgium?
Old 02-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #14
Pro

doyce7's Arena

RB Leipzig in bundesliga 2. Pretty good budget(best in that league I think) a couple of good high potential players. Also a few really good players on loan that can be recalled or to come in for year 2. Most players on the team are 24 and under. The club is owned by red bull the goal in real life is to be a big German club within the next 10 years. Really fun team to play as.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #15
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyce7
RB Leipzig in bundesliga 2. Pretty good budget(best in that league I think) a couple of good high potential players. Also a few really good players on loan that can be recalled or to come in for year 2. Most players on the team are 24 and under. The club is owned by red bull the goal in real life is to be a big German club within the next 10 years. Really fun team to play as.
I completely agree with you. I chose to play with RB Leipzig as well a few weeks ago. Great choice for career mode!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 09:45 PM   #16
Pro

doyce7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkith
I completely agree with you. I chose to play with RB Leipzig as well a few weeks ago. Great choice for career mode!
I did about 12 years as RB Leipzig last year on football manager so I was really excited to begin with since this was the first the club was on fifa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »