Home

Columbus Crew stadium in FIFA16 ?

This is a discussion on Columbus Crew stadium in FIFA16 ? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Columbus Crew stadium in FIFA16 ?

Whats a good stadium to use for the Crew in FIFA16? The 1 they give it doesnt really resemble MAPFRE stadium at all, and the main thing is the one they give it doesnt have snow, and the last time I checked it snows in Columbus

Also noticed that the LA galaxy stadium shows it snows there, now Ive never been to LA, but Ive never known it to snow in LA, so whats a good stadium for them as well?

Also is there any other MLS stadiums that is wrong in weather that I should know about. I dont know anything about soccer, only full game Ive ever watched is the US woman winning the WC last year, so soccer is all new to me. Ill probably try to watch more soccer as long as it dont interfer with baseball or basketball, as Im having a blast with FIFA16 since buying it a couple days ago, never thought I would like soccer let alone own a soccer game, but its really a interesting sport. Heck I might go as far as to say its more exciting than the NFL since all the rules changes were made so every QB can pass like Dan Marino, which has ruined football for me for the most part.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2016, 09:15 AM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Columbus Crew stadium in FIFA16 ?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...ium-assignment

That list is usually pretty reliable for stadium reassignment. It says Stadio Classico for Columbus, I use Estadio de las Artes for the StubHub Center here in LA but none of the generic FIFA stadiums really come close. And I usually don't pay attention to weather possibility since you can manually change it before every match.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:46 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Columbus Crew stadium in FIFA16 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...ium-assignment

That list is usually pretty reliable for stadium reassignment. It says Stadio Classico for Columbus, I use Estadio de las Artes for the StubHub Center here in LA but none of the generic FIFA stadiums really come close. And I usually don't pay attention to weather possibility since you can manually change it before every match.

Thanks, I didnt realize in Career mode you could change weather manually. I appreciate you linking me that article, and thanks to the person who made that list, that had to take a lot of time to redo all teams in this game. Not sure I want to go that far,lol, just want the MLS teams to be right since that will be where I play in my Career manager mode, dont see me managing a foreign team, Id probably start my career over if those were the only teams that wanted me,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »