Home

FIFA16 Manager career ?

This is a discussion on FIFA16 Manager career ? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
FIFA16 Manager career ?

Whats the most realistic when it comes to how much money is allotted in players sales for transfer budget? I want a realistic feel to being a soccer manager and figured strict 60% is probably most realistic but before I started I figured I better ask. Also not sure it matters but the team I will use will be in the MLS, and more than likely Columbus Crew. Alos whats more realistic with the transfer window, should I start with it off so players cant be transferred till later?

Sorry for what most of you probably consider dumb questions, Im just a new soccer fan here in the US, and have no clue about how the game works.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA16 Manager career ?

In my opinion, it just depends on what type of club you want to run. I view it as no different than any other sport, there are teams who spend freely and those who don't. I've done careers with each.

The transfers will be a little different since you're doing the MLS in the sense that it their season starts way before Europe.

Welcome to FIFA and enjoy.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:26 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: FIFA16 Manager career ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh2
In my opinion, it just depends on what type of club you want to run. I view it as no different than any other sport, there are teams who spend freely and those who don't. I've done careers with each.

The transfers will be a little different since you're doing the MLS in the sense that it their season starts way before Europe.

Welcome to FIFA and enjoy.

Thanks for help. Noticed after I posted this that you can actually change the allotment around in career mode, so your not stuck with what you start with. I wondered about the transfers with how much different the schedules are for MLS compared to other leagues.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »