Home

Official FUT 17 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official FUT 17 Discussion Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #49
Rookie

2KUte's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official FUT 17 Discussion Thread

Anyone having issues with Team of the Week on PC? I swear I've only seen 2 TOTW but it says there has been 4. And the one that I completed it says I didn't complete. I remember having this issue with Fifa 15. Also where are the tournaments? I am about to finish 5 of 5 tournaments on offline, just got the world class one left and that's it andthere are no tournaments right now other than the ones that released with the game.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #50
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

So I just got Fifa and this is the first time I've ever done ultimate team. I have no idea what I'm doing. Doing the squad challenges, how do those work? Any other recommendations/tips would be nice.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
So I just got Fifa and this is the first time I've ever done ultimate team. I have no idea what I'm doing. Doing the squad challenges, how do those work? Any other recommendations/tips would be nice.

In the same boat, help is scarce, but my only advise as a newbie myself, don't give up. It was rlly satisfying to flip cards for profit and build multiple squads last yr n battle them out online, this yr with the squad based ****, I find its best to hold on to most as they come in handy. Don't get attached to ANYONE yet, you're more than likely going to need to move him via transfer market for more coins or in challenges, once u use him in a challenge their gone.

How much EA points do you have (upper right corner) My next strat is to use my points in loan players n coin boosts (+1000coins/5Matches) to build up the bank while not worrying about my long term team so much; allows u to use use current roster of cards in SBCs as well. If u on PS4 add me, we can watch each other's builds: iRunBrooklyn24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #52
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by irunBrooklyn
In the same boat, help is scarce, but my only advise as a newbie myself, don't give up. It was rlly satisfying to flip cards for profit and build multiple squads last yr n battle them out online, this yr with the squad based ****, I find its best to hold on to most as they come in handy. Don't get attached to ANYONE yet, you're more than likely going to need to move him via transfer market for more coins or in challenges, once u use him in a challenge their gone.

How much EA points do you have (upper right corner) My next strat is to use my points in loan players n coin boosts (+1000coins/5Matches) to build up the bank while not worrying about my long term team so much; allows u to use use current roster of cards in SBCs as well. If u on PS4 add me, we can watch each other's builds: iRunBrooklyn24

I'm on X1, and that second paragraph may as well have been Greek. Can you elaborate on the things you're talking about there?
Old 10-17-2016, 11:46 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
I'm on X1, and that second paragraph may as well have been Greek. Can you elaborate on the things you're talking about there?

While in UT main menu, 'click in' your Right Stick, explore and enjoy.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:07 AM   #54
Rookie

Why are the premier league players most expensive when you cannot even create the best team available using them?
Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
Why are the premier league players most expensive when you cannot even create the best team available using them?

Popularity. Everyone watches the premier league. You can find some really nice Italian/German/French league players who are better for half the cost.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 08:30 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Whenever I need help with squads, I use futhead. It's great, they always have at least 6 squads people have done to help you with the challenges.

I would also recommend doing the Gold Upgrade challenges. If you have a bunch of golds you're not going to use, plug them in and you'll get two UNTRADEABLE better gold players. I've had a lot of luck getting really good players this way.

To piggyback off that...do the bronze upgrade to get silver cards, then do the silver upgrade to get the 3 regular golds, then do the gold upgrade to get far better players. That's usually what I do.

http://www.futhead.com/squad-building-challenges/

EDIT: included link

Last edited by 3oh2; 10-19-2016 at 08:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »