Home

Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update

This is a discussion on Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2018, 03:15 PM   #9
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I believe it was just a concept that someone he knows "Blurdesigns" wanted to be shown.

"This is an animation showing what it would be like to have a kit creator in the game of FIFA. This is just a concept for FIFA 19 and is not the actual game."
Old 06-14-2018, 06:10 PM   #10
Rookie

I see. That's disappointing.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:01 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
FIFA 18 was a real disappointment this year.
This is an understatement. I won't say 18 didn't have some good points, but overall, I regret I bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
I'm not gonna waste my time on FIFA 19 unless EA finally adds a mix n match kit option as next season in the EPL there will be too many short clashes and in FIFA you can't change shorts/socks etc.
Knowing EA as we do, this will definitely not happen. Pure laziness. I'll probably just stick to FIFA 16 for good, since it was the last fully moddable FIFA and FIFA without mods is becoming as unbearable as PES.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2018, 04:18 PM   #12
Pro

Oh, and I almost forgot what the thread is about.

Yes, FIFA is randomly crashing to the desktop here too. It happened twice in 30 minutes. Infuriating. I'm on PC.

Update: just realized this only happens if I Alt-Tab. At least I can play. Never happened before the update.

Last edited by GaloVingador; 06-18-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #13
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
Oh, and I almost forgot what the thread is about.

Yes, FIFA is randomly crashing to the desktop here too. It happened twice in 30 minutes. Infuriating. I'm on PC.

Update: just realized this only happens if I Alt-Tab. At least I can play. Never happened before the update.

Not sure if that's a vital function for you but uninstall reinstall helped me out a lot. Haven't put many hours into the game since i updated but it does seem to be good so far.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:15 PM   #14
Pro

Thank you for the suggestion. Not a good idea for me though, cause I'm sitting on an 1 Mbps (and a very unstable one) radio connection. Downloading the game for the first time was enough of a hassle already (oh Origin, don't even let me get started). Luckily, the game hasn't crashed anymore since I stopped multitasking. I miss the convenience a bit, but can live with it.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Just wondering if folks are still finding routine crashing on consoles or if this has been 'resolved' either through EA or by users? I'm thinking about getting back on the grid for my PS4 which would mean the latest gameplay updates as well as the WC DLC. Since this hasn't been discussed in a while has it been 'resolved'?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2018, 09:52 AM   #16
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Just wondering if folks are still finding routine crashing on consoles or if this has been 'resolved' either through EA or by users? I'm thinking about getting back on the grid for my PS4 which would mean the latest gameplay updates as well as the WC DLC. Since this hasn't been discussed in a while has it been 'resolved'?

Thanks

Ever since i unstalled/reinstalled the game it hasn't crashed or done anything sketchy (well, besides scripted goals but that's for another post...) so i'd recommend doing that if you have any issues. Doing that on xbox didn't result in me losing any of my saves either. I've been playing a lot the past few weeks with no issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »