Home

Classic/Retro Rosters

This is a discussion on Classic/Retro Rosters within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Classic/Retro Rosters

I haven't played the FIFA series in years, but am looking to get it for either PS5 or PC. Are there any good retro/classic rosters available for either of those platforms?

Note I'm not talking about an individual or a few teams. I'm looking for a complete roster --- as in all teams in the primary leagues --- with only classic players. For example, a roster from the year 1998, with all players rated for how skilled they were that year, and on the teams they played for that year. Does such a roster exist?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2021, 11:49 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Classic/Retro Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrunner16
I haven't played the FIFA series in years, but am looking to get it for either PS5 or PC. Are there any good retro/classic rosters available for either of those platforms?

Note I'm not talking about an individual or a few teams. I'm looking for a complete roster --- as in all teams in the primary leagues --- with only classic players. For example, a roster from the year 1998, with all players rated for how skilled they were that year, and on the teams they played for that year. Does such a roster exist?
You're not going to get any modding or squad editing whatsoever for any console. On PC, you'll have more luck. I suggest you go over to soccergaming or look for mods for different FIFA games on Youtube. Even then, FIFA squad editing typically involves today's squads on older games. It's rare that you find people today doing a 2007 squad file for FIFA 21 or any other year. PES has a far wider range of squad edits for various games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »