Home

Old 10-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Unhappy Help

I have no idea how to cut in the replay and upload. Have scored loads of stunner goals but unable to save them.

Can anyone help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
I have no idea how to cut in the replay and upload. Have scored loads of stunner goals but unable to save them.

Can anyone help?
right after you scored a goal and finish celebrating, press start and go to instant replay. there you can watch it and there's an option to upload by pressing a single button. I believe it's Y on the 360. You press it and it takes about 5-10 minutes to send the entire replay to EA Sports World, which then should have your video up and viewable just a few minutes later.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
right after you scored a goal and finish celebrating, press start and go to instant replay. there you can watch it and there's an option to upload by pressing a single button. I believe it's Y on the 360. You press it and it takes about 5-10 minutes to send the entire replay to EA Sports World, which then should have your video up and viewable just a few minutes later.
Thanks for that.

Do you know the buttons for ps3? I should have stated that when I posted my first comment. Sorry.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee
Thanks for that.

Do you know the buttons for ps3? I should have stated that when I posted my first comment. Sorry.
I'm sorry I can only guess it would be the same button as the 360 which I suppose is triangle. The button will have the label underneath that says "Upload" so that's the one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »