Home

First time soccer buyer, one complaint = stadiums

This is a discussion on First time soccer buyer, one complaint = stadiums within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-27-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: First time soccer buyer, one complaint = stadiums

Not exactly what I meant. When I said combine X and A with LT I meant one of them, not both. It's situational what's best.

What I do is that I use LT (RB as well if the opponent is running, since this allows me to move faster while using LT) the moment he makes a bad move or I think I got a chance of getting the ball I release LT (RB as well if you are using that) and press either X or A.

Another good tactic is not to rush the opponent, but rather wait him out. Each time the opponent gets past one of your players there are fewer of your players between the ball and your goal.

Instead, try to "lure" the opponent a bit deeper into your part of the pitch, then you should outnumber his players and make it easier to get the ball.

Last edited by Kiruk; 12-27-2008 at 09:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »