Home

Will the MLS be proper in FIFA 10?

This is a discussion on Will the MLS be proper in FIFA 10? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 04:13 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will the MLS be proper in FIFA 10?

I just got FIFA 10 on 360 and the league is not set up properly, it's the same as it has always been. I was really hoping it would be fixed this year because I got fifa10 for iPhone a few weeks ago and the mls is set up properly and even has a substitute for the concacaf champions league. That at least gives me hope that next years console release will be done right. I'm sure mls isn't a priority, and for the first year or 2 I could understand the mls just being tacked on like it is, but after all these years you would have thought they would have found the time to set it up right.

Last edited by Jdizzy42; 10-22-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-22-2009, 10:46 PM   #10
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Will the MLS be proper in FIFA 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant0n
supposedly the HDC is in for NG this year.

if so it's not called the Home Depot Center in Fifa 10 you can remain it Home Depot Center but it doesn't look like it one bit. I don't follow MLS I follow the Mexican League but it would be sweet if they had real stadiums for both leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »