Home

Major problem with FIFA 09

This is a discussion on Major problem with FIFA 09 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Major problem with FIFA 09

I'm not quite sure if this is a FIFA problem or a PS3 problem, but if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

So this just started happening, but a few minutes into the 2nd half of a game, the audio starts to freak out. The commentary audio completely shuts off and the audience noise comes in and out. And now, the score at the top of the screen and my Be a Pro meter have disappeared as well. And to top it off, whenever I go into options or anything in the pause menu, the game freezes. Well, sort of freezes. The pause menu is still going (where the camera pans around the stadium), but there is nothing on the screen and the only way to get out of it is to shut off the system. And then when I try and shut off the system using the controller, the system goes all haywire.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Major problem with FIFA 09

Must be a problem with your system...have you contacted Sony?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

Not yet, but this is getting extremely frustrating. I thought maybe it was a system update problem, so I updated with the latest update, and as always, things were running smoothly up until about the 30th minute. I scored a goal, and then the commentary cut-out and the sound became all screwed up again. Then when halftime came and I tried to get to the screen to see who the top 3 players of the half were, it did the same freezing thing where all it shows is the camera panning the stadium.

URRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 AM   #4
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

I've had that happen on the 360 many times, but I think it's more system related than the game itself

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »