Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Blog: Live Season 2.0

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Blog: Live Season 2.0 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA Soccer 10 Blog: Live Season 2.0

EA Sports have posted another FIFA Soccer 10 blog. This one features Live Season 2.0.

Quote:
"The last couple of weeks were really tough - the updates for Live Season 2.0 have a lot to do with the leagues starting and I have been playing My Live Season (will explain this in a moment) for three weeks now. Since the European football season has started everywhere now, we are finally announcing the improvements and additions we’ve made to Live Season for FIFA 10.

To give you a general overview, Live Season 2.0 = Live Season improvements + My Live Season.

Let’s start with the Live Season improvements…

For Live Season we will provide fresh player form that affects player attributes and overall rating based on their real-world performance. After you have purchased Live Season 2.0 for any of the six leagues we offer this year, you will have the choice to use the updated player values in offline Kick-off and Online ranked matches. So far so good - this is what we provided last year as well.

From the first moment you go into FIFA 10 you will see that Live Season 2.0 plays a bigger role - we even have our own Main Menu item now. The first time you enter the menu you will see a tutorial video explaining how to get Live Season 2.0 from the FIFA Store and how to play the brand-new game mode, “My Live Season."
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 60
That stuff sounds awesome. I'm especially excited to get my own face as a player in the game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »