Home

More stadiums for 10?

This is a discussion on More stadiums for 10? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
Rookie

NIUDAWG's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: More stadiums for 10?

I wish they would make licensed MLS Stadiums due to the large viewing audience that they have
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
In a cool feature this year, not only can you now change each team's home stadium in the game, you can also rename the stadium specifically for that team only...eg: Fiorentina's default stadium is 'O Dromo' (one with a running track around). I switched it to a generic 'Stadio Classico' and was able to rename it to "Artemio Franchi" just for Fiorentina home games! I'm more than happy with this feature - you can even see what weather conditions and time of day features are applicable to each stadium when changing them!

Unfortunately, despite already downloading the FREE Santiago Bernabeu from the Marketplace, i can't seem to set a team's stadium to that...so Real Madrid are still set to play at 'Estadio Chamartin' but i guess i can just rename it just for them!

Also i noticed that teams that have their own stadium in the game CANNOT have their home stadium changed nor renamed. Teams like Barcelona and Man Utd etc simply do not appear in the "Edit Stadiums" sub menu...hardly an issue though.
Are you sure every time I play against them or with them they play in Santiago Bernabeu after downloading that stadium. Sure it doesn't allow us to pick that stadium in the edit team section. But Real Madrid still plays in Santiago Bernabeu after you download it.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIUDAWG
I wish they would make licensed MLS Stadiums due to the large viewing audience that they have
LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 05:59 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Are you sure every time I play against them or with them they play in Santiago Bernabeu after downloading that stadium. Sure it doesn't allow us to pick that stadium in the edit team section. But Real Madrid still plays in Santiago Bernabeu after you download it.
I just came up against Real Madrid in the ECC last 16 in MM but their home game was still played at "Estadio Chamartin" not the Bernabeu, and i definitely downloaded the Bernabeu before starting this MM (it was pretty much the first thing i did when i got the game).
Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #13
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
I just came up against Real Madrid in the ECC last 16 in MM but their home game was still played at "Estadio Chamartin" not the Bernabeu, and i definitely downloaded the Bernabeu before starting this MM (it was pretty much the first thing i did when i got the game).
I'm not 100% sure on this because I haven't tried it yet myself, but I've heard there is a way to change a team's home venue manually. That's probably what you would have to do for Real Madrid.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:15 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 14

The problem is that the Bernabeu cannot be selected when editing team's home grounds.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #15
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Does anyone know to what file stadium assignments are saved? Is it your user profile or squads? I'd hate to assign a bunch then lose them all when I update squads down the road. Or even worse, if Live Season form updates still overwrite your squad file.

Lost all my player edits last year after DLing a form update and avoiding doing it the rest of the year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #16
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Does anyone know to what file stadium assignments are saved? Is it your user profile or squads? I'd hate to assign a bunch then lose them all when I update squads down the road...
I think it is squads. I edited alot of stadiums and then I reset my squads and downloaded the roster update again cause it didn't work the first time. When I went back to stadiums they had all been reset.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »