Home

Be a Pro Mode and Virtual Pro

This is a discussion on Be a Pro Mode and Virtual Pro within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #1
R**k**

druez's Arena

OVR: 13
Be a Pro Mode and Virtual Pro

What would stop games I played in Be a Pro Mode from counting towards my Virtual Pro?

I know difficulty has to be at Semi-Pro or higher. I play on Professional.

Do all of your control settings have to be on manual?

I have most set to semi or manual?

When my daughter plays she sets all of hers assisted.

Any ideas? I am missing like 8 games, that didn't count towards my virtual pro and I'm trying to figure out what cause it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Be a Pro Mode and Virtual Pro

Is this in relation to Accomplishments like playing "xxx professional games with your VP" ?

If so, when you use your VP in BAP Seasons mode, you start off in the reserve team, so the first handful of games you play are reserve games, NOT professional 'first team' games as the mode calls it. That's the only thing i can think of.

I used my VP in an A-League BAP Seasons mode, and it wasn't until the 7th or 8th round that i finally got called up to the First Team. Even later in the season i would occasionally get dropped back to the reserves if a put in a poor performance the week prior. The main menu within BAP Seasons states whether the next game is a reserve match or first team match, just above the pic of the stadium from memory.

Unfortunately i didn't compare my BAP Season stats with my own VP stats in the "Virtual Pro" section, so i can't actually verify this.

I doubt the difficulty or control settings would matter.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
R**k**

druez's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Be a Pro Mode and Virtual Pro

Well, this is for attaining accomplishments. I read somewhere or it might of been the tutorial on BAP inside the game that said you must play on Semi Pro or higher for accomplishments to count.

I know I had 2 man of the match performances that the game didn't count in my accomplishments. The only thing I can think it was, that my controller turned off because I had the game paused for a while. When I came back, I had to move my controller to the right, to select my team again. It said if you change this nothing will count. Even though changing it meant, I just put my controller back to my team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »