Home

Question about Leeds United

This is a discussion on Question about Leeds United within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Question about Leeds United

If I use Leeds United is there a possibility that they could get promoted to the next level and eventually to the premier league?

I recently discovered that a distant relative named Lorimer played for Leeds at one time.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Question about Leeds United

most definitely! first you will win promotion into the championship...then the premiership. so you have 2 levels to clear. lots of fun and plenty of time to develop a relatively strong squad. this is the time I chose for my MM, and it has been working out pretty well as my average player is now low 70s, team is nearly 4 stars, and my manager is the full 5 stars. best of luck!
Old 12-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Thanks for the reply.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I started my MM with Leeds. I got them promoted to the premier league. Beckford is great. I suggest playing some 5-4-1 and counter-attacking football. It works.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

my BAP is a striker, and the combo of him and Beckford up front is lethal! just make sure you grab a new keeper asap. I picked up Christ Seitz (oddly enough, so do my new MLS team: go UNION!!!) and he was great for me (I then upgraded to a keeper that was an 81 in the offseason of year 3).
spend your scouting/transfer money suring up your defense (beckford has the O taken care of at the lower levels of football) and build forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

I got to watch this team take on Galway United while I was in Ireland. I have a soft spot for them and sporadically use them when I want to start an exhibition match. Haven't looked to much into using them in MM, maybe if I restart I'll go with them. Could be a fun experience as I know they had tremendous success a few years back before the economic downfall they went through. Always fun when you know a team went through a lot of struggles and you bring them back up.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »