Home

Old 01-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
Loans

Has anyone experienced loans in Manager Mode? Mainly loaning players out. Do you get your players back and with much improvement?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Loans

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
Has anyone experienced loans in Manager Mode? Mainly loaning players out. Do you get your players back and with much improvement?
Loans are worthless unless you wanna unload their wage. You have no way to track whether or not they are playing unless you loan them out to a club in your league. I don't think I've ever seen them improve.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
Loans are worthless unless you wanna unload their wage. You have no way to track whether or not they are playing unless you loan them out to a club in your league. I don't think I've ever seen them improve.
The only thing you can track is their appearances and goals scored.

Haven't seen much improvement either. I don't like how you can not sign big players on loan. It's always guys in the low 70s and lower
Old 01-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
Stu
All Star

Stu's Arena

OVR: 24

Yeah the only reason I use them is to get rid of their wages. The guys I have loaned haven't even played. I also find it a little ridiculous that Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U want my sub 60 rated players from Newcastle on loan.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Loans are definitely a wage dump. I have yet to have a player go out and develop into anything. the first time they came back after the loan period a had a WTF?! moment when I realized that my guys (it was 2 of them) played a combined 3 games over the course of the year...

after that first season, I just sell off the guys that I have no desire to develop, and loan out players on a "need to free up some $ basis". but watch out, after making a handfull of sales the board puts a freeze on you so you can only sign players for the rest of the year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use it for players I know will never play on my team that I can't sell because the board is nervous about me off-loading the reserves. So I send them away to other teams so I can concentrate on players I am going to use. My experience is that while they do not come back with any improvement they don't come back with a loss, which is what they would have sitting on my bench all year long.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »