Home

Quitting...like a little baby

This is a discussion on Quitting...like a little baby within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
Quitting...like a little baby

I played an online game, using Villareal, playing someone using Barca. He scores one in the 22nd, then I score 3 between the 70th and 80th minutes. I win 3-1. Then he wants a rematch. He scores 1 on a corner in the 75th or so, and wins 1-0. Then we play one more. I score 2 goals in the first 25 minutes or so. Then I get another one in about the 65th. As soon as I score the third, the game pauses, and there's a "connection error".

QUITTIN LIKE A LITTLE B****.

Is there nothing to be done about this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #2

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Quitting...like a little baby

I've gotten over being upset about this.

Heck, sometimes I do it myself. After all, it's just a game and I play games to have fun. If I'm not having fun, I'd rather stop playing.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
Rookie

JMUfootball's Arena

OVR: 0

Intentional discoes (cable yanking) happens all the time. It's not just a FIFA thing, and certainly not just a console thing. Some games rate you negatively for each instance. Then, people with poor connections (and people who want to continue to cable yank) complain about it, that "not everyone has a stable connection". Most game lobbies/ladders/whatnot don't penalize you anymore for it.

Best case scenario should be that it goes on your win/loss/tie record as a fourth column, and people with enough discoes should thereotically have difficulty finding anyone who even cares to play against them.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

If someone quits on me in a ranked game I get a win so I don't mind. I actually got a ranked win when I was down 3-2 with in the 87th min.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
Rookie

j_tinkler21's Arena

OVR: 2

All I want is to get credit for a win if someone ragequits in UT. If you're going to penalize someone who ragequits a game by dropping the DNF modifier and giving a loss, Why not reward the person who was winning by giving them a victory, since they also just lost possible coins due to the ragequit.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »