Home

What diffuculty do you play on?

This is a discussion on What diffuculty do you play on? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: What diffuculty do you play on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
What specifically do I not control by not using manual?
Im a recent convert to manual (started this year) and I LOVE it. first of all, without manual most games were too easy. Not that I would win every game but I would finish in the top 4 of the EPL with say Wigan. I wanted a little more challenge than that so I switched things to manual.

With manual you control the absolute power and the absolute direction of passes/shot/crosses. Where you point it and how long you hold it determines exactly where it goes. It is much harder to ping poing around the pitch and score using manual. I do like that you never pass to the wrong guy as you do with assisted and if there is a mistake its MY mistake not the assistance of the computer. I would recommend making the switch if you want a more realistic/challenging experience. I even use manual when I'm playing online against guys who aren't. I just like the control that I have, win or lose.

Sidenote- I keep my shooting setting at SEMI. I'm not quite good enough around the box to score with any sort of consistancy on manual shooting. Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

I play WC for career mode; however, I play legendary for play now because the ridiculous pressure forces me to learn better passing and setup for shots.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #19
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

I play on Amatuer because I suck and just want 2 have fun
Old 09-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #20
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I always played on World Class, but had to drop down to Professional to even compete on the demo. So I'll start with Pro/manual and see how things are tuned for the final version. I suspect I'll move up eventually, but we'll see.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #21
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I always played on World Class, but had to drop down to Professional to even compete on the demo. So I'll start with Pro/manual and see how things are tuned for the final version. I suspect I'll move up eventually, but we'll see.
Same here. Last game I had was 10 and played on Legendary with everything on Semi. Now I have to play on Professional if I want a chance in the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »