Home

Terrific CPU AI-balancing mod available (PC)

This is a discussion on Terrific CPU AI-balancing mod available (PC) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Terrific CPU AI-balancing mod available (PC)

For the past few days I've been been playing FIFA 12 using Fidel's Gameplay Evolution Tool. Wow, what a mod. First FIFA game in years that I can honestly say the CPU AI and gameplay feels fair and balanced. Definitely for lower and medium-skill FIFA players like myself, and not for the FIFA experts as the mod nerfs much of the typical over-the-top CPU gameplay that's always been present in the FIFA series. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Fidel also has a couple of other fab mods, one that optimizes PC performance (included with his GE Tool), and another that removes the crowds completely for even better PC speed. Link:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=170667
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
An Old Trafford

Leon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Terrific CPU AI-balancing mod available (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
For the past few days I've been been playing FIFA 12 using Fidel's Gameplay Evolution Tool. Wow, what a mod. First FIFA game in years that I can honestly say the CPU AI and gameplay feels fair and balanced. Definitely for lower and medium-skill FIFA players like myself, and not for the FIFA experts as the mod nerfs much of the typical over-the-top CPU gameplay that's always been present in the FIFA series. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Fidel also has a couple of other fab mods, one that optimizes PC performance (included with his GE Tool), and another that removes the crowds completely for even better PC speed. Link:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=170667
Interesting. Does that mean that any sliders applied should be reset to default with this mod?

@nicroni
Old 10-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Terrific CPU AI-balancing mod available (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Interesting. Does that mean that any sliders applied should be reset to default with this mod?
Hey Leon, I would think that depends on the user's preferences and ability. Before I found Fidel's mod, I was playing with CPU speed and accel sliders lowered in order to level the playing field. But Fidel apparently adjusted and lowered certain CPU abilities. CPU agility for example isn't nearly as over-the-top as it is with the default rosters. Because of that, I had to raise those two sliders back up several notches in order to rebalance the gameplay. But I am still using the sliders to tweak the gameplay to my liking, yes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »