Home

Loan Wages Glitch?

This is a discussion on Loan Wages Glitch? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Loan Wages Glitch?

I wondered about something, and it could just be my lack of knowledge about soccer finances...

In my Manager Mode, I wanted to free up some wage room to possibly bring in some new guys during the January transfer window. However, my wage budget was basically exhausted ($500) left.

So, I had some players on full season loan to me, and one of them was being paid $20,000 a week. I decided to end the loan early and pay the termination fee, which sent him back to his club. However, my wage budget stayed at $500 and did not increase.

I'm confused...in a loan situation, I was paying his weekly wages, right? So once I release him back to his owner club, shouldn't my budget have gone back up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Loan Wages Glitch?

I haven't done a lot of loaning, but that definitely sounds like a bug. Did you get an email from the board confirming that the player left? Sometimes it takes a couple days.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but if you're trying to free up some wage $ you can go to the transfer section and change your transfer/wage ratio. You can take a percentage of your available transfer funds and use them for wages, which might allow you to afford both the transfer and wage fee of the new player.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Loan Wages Glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas7ybuttler
I haven't done a lot of loaning, but that definitely sounds like a bug. Did you get an email from the board confirming that the player left? Sometimes it takes a couple days.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but if you're trying to free up some wage $ you can go to the transfer section and change your transfer/wage ratio. You can take a percentage of your available transfer funds and use them for wages, which might allow you to afford both the transfer and wage fee of the new player.
Ahhh! I DID know that, but for some stupid reason I totally forgot! Oh well, I was still able to jockey around and get a few nice undervalued additions. But thanks for the tip going forward.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »