Home

Futures Fee/ Loan Glitch???

This is a discussion on Futures Fee/ Loan Glitch??? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question Futures Fee/ Loan Glitch???

As a self described "transfer guru" i am always looking for creative ways to get my CM teams up to par for the season. That be it Loans, Free agents, Transfers.. But something that always go to me is that every time i tried to get a player to be loaned to me who wasnt listed on the Loan transfer section it would be denied.. No matter how much i offered to pay him weekly.

But apparently there is a Glitch that if you offer enough of a Futures fee (say 30 million for a player only worth 15 or 20) he will be loaned to you even if hes not transfer listed or loan listed. I heard an example of Hazard being Loaned out with the condition of a 70 million future fee and being returned at the end of the season without having to play. I heard another example of Wayne Rooney asking price of 90 million at begining of the season, the guy did not have enough money so he asked Rooney to be loaned to him with a futures fee of 95 million and he was successful. He then had enough time to sell players, lower wage cap and buy rooney at the end of the season for 95 million.

I know i rambled there but anyone know anything about this? I started a Npower league 2 CM with Oxford United and am about to be Promoted. What stopping me (other than dignity and respect for the game) from going and asking for some really good players to be loaned to me, setting the futures fee EXTREMLY high and then sending back at the end of the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Futures Fee/ Loan Glitch???

I'm not the most qualified to answer this since I haven't actually tried it, but yes, that has been widely reported that you can "game" the future fee on loans to get pretty much whomever you can afford the wage for. But glitches like that are kind of self-limiting because you have to decide to cheat, essentially, so your call if you enjoy playing it that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »