Home

Free Agent Pools (Career Mode)

This is a discussion on Free Agent Pools (Career Mode) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Free Agent Pools (Career Mode)

My question is about the pool of players available as Free Agents at the very beginning of a career mode dynasty ...

There are a small number of pools that are available to be chosen by the game (try it out ... start a fresh career mode ... go to Buy Players ... search for only Free Agents ... back out ... start a new fresh career mode ... repeat ... you will begin to see the same three or four or five groups of players in the Free Agent pool) - this was the case with FIFA11. There was an "Italian" pool, a "Spanish" pool, an "English" pool, etc.

Has anyone made a note of the available pools for FIFA12? The best I have found (so far) looks like an "Italian" pool ... with the highest rated available player a 68 CDM (or CM). Is there a better pool in the game? Should I keep trying to find it? Or is this the best I can do ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Free Agent Pools (Career Mode)

Not 100% sure but I believe its just one pool for all the countries.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
FC BARCELONA
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI MARLINS
Old 02-05-2012, 05:59 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Free Agent Pools (Career Mode)

Isn't Javier Zanetti a free agent? I always thought it was only one pool to all too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »