Home

my career mode heated up!!

This is a discussion on my career mode heated up!! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: my career mode heated up!!

i have a correction. the players name is junior hoilett and i just finished my 2nd to last game and it got even more interesting. for the first time since i offered him his contract he finally came out to the media and spoke. he FINALLY explained that he respectfully declined because he was unsure because hes so young. he went on to explain he likes being with the team and simply just wants to focus on playing and to be left alone. i wish he spoke up to the media sooner. it seems as if they wanted me to rid of him to try and get me to mess up. i have one game left and i was expected to finish mid table. im in 11th place so hopefully i win my finale which is unlikely since i play chelsea. however ive beaten Man U twice (barely) but i got destroyed by tottenham and liverpool both times. i split games with man city. i seem to play well against good teams but i struggle against bad teams. anyways i hope they keep me as manager. in my final game one player wished to appear in it since hes going to retire and i also have one of my rookies starting to see how well he plays.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: my career mode heated up!!

lol tott and liverpool are very good teams ;p

congrats on your season. hope you can build them up to the top of epl

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »