Home

good, young players to pick up in the 70-75 ovr range?

This is a discussion on good, young players to pick up in the 70-75 ovr range? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: good, young players to pick up in the 70-75 ovr range?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke

Mubarak Wakaso (CDM, CM, LB, LM) - Age 23; 74 OVR; Again, excellent defending in front of the back line and plays forward pretty well, also. I purchased him for $4 mil (est. worth $4.5 mil).
I'll second Wakaso, as I picked him up early on in the my Hamburg CM. His physical ratings are mind-boggling.

Another guy from my HSV CM that overperforms his overall is Heung Min Son, a young CF/ST. He put in about 10 goals in the first year, although I didn't start him much until later in the season. He forced his way into my starting eleven for year two, usually as a CAM/CF or playing off the main striker when I play three forwards. All he does is score -- he currently leads the Bundesliga in scoring and has around 20 in all competitions -- and seems to just show up in the right position. He can also be fairly tricky when dribbling despite not having top-notch ratings.

I think he's 73 or 74 to start, although he has good potential so he might cost a little more.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I second that recommendation for Jackson Martinez, he'll cost about 5 million, but he's worth it.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I second that recommendation for Jackson Martinez, he'll cost about 5 million, but he's worth it.
I third this recommendation. Great player. Young and cheap.

I had some difficulties getting Jaguares to part with him at the beginning, but I ended up picking him up a few seasons later and am not disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #12
All Star

orion523's Arena

Playing as Marseille, I realized pretty quickly that although they have a fantastic starting XI, depth is a big problem. I'm now heading into January with almost 11 million Euros to spend, so I'm hoping to pick up three youngsters rated in the low 70's with good upsides for about 3 million each. Am I dreaming?
Old 06-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't know if this was posted or not but here's a list of young players and their potential: http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-12-b...roster-update/
Old 06-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #14
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
I don't know if this was posted or not but here's a list of young players and their potential: http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-12-b...roster-update/
Yeah I feel like I'm cheating if I use that, so I don't. I mainly look at R/L numbers and top 50 under 21 lists. For veterans I just go by what I know of the player pls their ratings/stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »