Home

FIFA 13 Questions & Answers

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Questions & Answers within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Call tech support?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #42
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: FIFA 13 Questions & Answers

I know nothing about soccer players or teams/leagues etc but I've always heard how amazing the Fifa game are. I've never played a Fifa game before in my life but I just downloaded the demo and selected rookie (I think thats what it was). Anyways it was the option that said if you've never played a soccer game before. The crowd and game looks great but I easily won 4-1. Is it always that easy? Luckily for me it uses almost the same controller set up that I use for NHL so it was easy to get into the hang of things. I haven't moved up in difficulty yet but I'm just curious.

Also, Could I really get into this game with how deep it is if I know nothing about the sport? I'm very curious on this game as I know others who play and could be a fun online game with all of them. I'm just not sure with NHL, Madden, NCAA how much I'd play it. Can't decide between this or NBA on tues.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I know nothing about soccer players or teams/leagues etc but I've always heard how amazing the Fifa game are. I've never played a Fifa game before in my life but I just downloaded the demo and selected rookie (I think thats what it was). Anyways it was the option that said if you've never played a soccer game before. The crowd and game looks great but I easily won 4-1. Is it always that easy? Luckily for me it uses almost the same controller set up that I use for NHL so it was easy to get into the hang of things. I haven't moved up in difficulty yet but I'm just curious.

Also, Could I really get into this game with how deep it is if I know nothing about the sport? I'm very curious on this game as I know others who play and could be a fun online game with all of them. I'm just not sure with NHL, Madden, NCAA how much I'd play it. Can't decide between this or NBA on tues.
I was in the same situation as you a few years ago, so maybe I can help you out. A couple things:

1. When I first started playing FIFA (in 2011 I believe), the easiest difficulty was too easy. I bumped it up to semi-pro and had some close matches. Eventually I was able to consistently win on that difficulty by 3 goals so I bumped it up again, and the pattern continues. So I've had a challenge at all of the different difficulties.

2. I started out only knowing the really renowned stars (Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, etc) and teams (Manchester United, Barcelona, etc.) By playing career mode for a while, I learned tons about tons of players/teams and more about the sport itself. So no, I don't think the game is too deep for an inexperienced player to enjoy it.

Hope this helps
Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #44
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Do players make better runs/cuts in this version better than 12 ? I hated having the ball near the box and the rest of my front line just standing around. Also do the CPU players on my team have better defense AI ? If you didn't control them in 12 they were absolutely worthless.
Chelsea FC
Old 09-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #45
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
Do players make better runs/cuts in this version better than 12 ? I hated having the ball near the box and the rest of my front line just standing around. Also do the CPU players on my team have better defense AI ? If you didn't control them in 12 they were absolutely worthless.
Oh yes. They do a much better job on offense. Defense, no. They look like a group of ninjas in a Bruce Lee movie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #46
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been playing FIFA since '10, so I should know by now, but can I move a non-premier league team into the EPL and play a CM with them?

Basically, move the Philadelphia Union to nPower League 2 and build them up to the Premier League. Is this possible?
Old 09-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #47
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
I've been playing FIFA since '10, so I should know by now, but can I move a non-premier league team into the EPL and play a CM with them?

Basically, move the Philadelphia Union to nPower League 2 and build them up to the Premier League. Is this possible?
Yes you can move any team anywhere.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do you do that? I want to start some global Columbus domination

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »