Home

FIFA 13 Likes and Dislikes

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 Likes and Dislikes within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 13 Likes and Dislikes

World Class has always been frustrating IMO.

Dating back to Fifa 2006 World Cup. The computer is down-right psychic because they know exactly what buttons your pressing, so they just do the opposite to avoid you.

It was especially frustrating in Fifa 12 because of tactical defending, and the trend is continuing in Fifa 13.

I hear people have made sliders to lessen the annoyance though.

Last edited by Nab_Impervious_XII; 09-28-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomerk
What's weird is that on Professional, my defense is smart, they tackle, and position themselves well. But once I bump up to World Class, they turn into idiots. You would think that at World Class, ALL a.i. players' intelligence would increase, not just the CPU's. Or at least, your teams' intelligence wouldn't go DOWN. What I really can't stand is the amount of space they give the opponent in the box. They just flat out will not cover guys. Man-marking helps a bit, but then they get all dragged out of position. I just don't get it.
I notice this too. A friend of mine inspired me to bump the difficulty down to play my younger players without the AI putting up an "Eff You" game on me during early Cup matches, and in those matches it actually feels like the most evenly matched way to play FIFA. HOWEVER i will say that I always end up crushing the CPU, so i guess it goes to show why they have to make the CPU players faster and our AI players dumber: we'd never lose if those advantages weren't built in...which sucks.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #19
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9

Career Mode--much deeper

Ultimate Team--much more involved

First Touch--No two balls bounce the same

DISLIKES:

Only 1--Derek Milborrow--that a**hat always calls 10 fouls against me and only calls 1 if any against the CPU
Old 09-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
MVP

Santino's Arena

OVR: 7

I strongly dislike the exclusion of the Live Season career mode. As someone who enjoys keeping his franchise as realistic as possible, it was perfect.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #21
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira
like:

- beautiful menus, presentation changes, loading screen minigames etc. it's everything very well built and smells polishment. good job.
- match day updates, amazing addition.
- the way the game plays overall. it's much more organic than before imo.

dislike:

- default game speed. it's TOO DAMN FAST! i know we have sliders, but what about online?
- 50% of the brazilian teams are unlicensed (fake names and fake emblems), which is kinda ironic when you think konami now have licensed them all.
- now that someone mentioned it, i also think that crabwalk is really weird.
I totally agree. I have some news, good news: seems like Vasco da Gama, Botafogo, Palmeiras and possibly Portuguesa will be in the game. FIFA 13 will be released here, in Brazil, in october 4, and i have heard that FIFA will be patched in this day, fixing these license issues. They will fix the pc version as well, since a lot of people are saying there is no commentary in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #22
Banned

they already fixed the commentary. great news about the missing clubs
Old 09-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
Banned

major like and dislike after playing offline with manual controls:

like:

- each game plays at a different pace, it's a different story... key improvement over fifa 12's AI

dislike:

- good intention of making the cpu risk long distance shots and make long passes, this was annoyingly lacking last year, but you overdid it and now they generally play too uptempo and with excessive urgency, no slider seem to fix that

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »