Home

I almost broke my fifa disc today, next time I won't contain myself.

This is a discussion on I almost broke my fifa disc today, next time I won't contain myself. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I almost broke my fifa disc today, next time I won't contain myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
That's my whole thing...if you're in a cup final, it's already a big enough deal and you already have pressure. Maybe the other team plays a little better than normal to simulate the pressure as well, but there's no reason to let the game itself decide an outcome. It's stupid, and it's a cheap way to simulate difficulty. I just don't understand why they think we don't notice that fouls are called unfairly or that balls unrealistically bounce the CPUs way. If you're going to put it in, at least make it a little less obvious.

Exactly. If I'm going to lose, let it be because the other team outplayed me, or they have better players, or their tactics were just too much for my slow defenders. Not because my players forget how to handle a 2 foot pass, or cross a decent ball, or even shoot to the SiDES of the goalie and not 17 shots right at him. 16 saves in this game above for Cech btw...the ball dangling in the goal line and my players are RuNNINg BaCK!!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeJAMESbosh
Exactly. If I'm going to lose, let it be because the other team outplayed me, or they have better players, or their tactics were just too much for my slow defenders. Not because my players forget how to handle a 2 foot pass, or cross a decent ball, or even shoot to the SiDES of the goalie and not 17 shots right at him. 16 saves in this game above for Cech btw...the ball dangling in the goal line and my players are RuNNINg BaCK!!!!
Unfortunately, it's not getting fixed my man. This is what we will have and, tbh, it's still an improvement over last year. It's crazy frustrating, but just do what I do. Laugh about it, take videos and pics to show people how raped you got, and vent about it on here. I can never picture a scenario where the cheating ai would keep me from getting my $60 worth out of the game. In other words, don't really break your disc, bro lol
Old 10-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
Unfortunately, it's not getting fixed my man. This is what we will have and, tbh, it's still an improvement over last year. It's crazy frustrating, but just do what I do. Laugh about it, take videos and pics to show people how raped you got, and vent about it on here. I can never picture a scenario where the cheating ai would keep me from getting my $60 worth out of the game. In other words, don't really break your disc, bro lol
Yeah, I've gotten better at handling it. Just sucks so bad to lose a final like that. I got rid of fifa 2012 within 2 months and had gone through 2 controllers. This time I've only broken one controller (clearly I have rage issues) but am managing to be up 5 points on man city for first place in epl with 8 games to play. I've also made it to quarter finals of Europa league and am playing 1889 hoff. For the semi pass. Even though ill probably end up getting robbed in the final AGAIN I guess the road traveled is the fun part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #12
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Last year in my FIFA 12 CM I took Liverpool to the FA Cup semi final against Chelsea, and the match was to this day the greatest sports video game moment I've ever had. Chelsea had already beaten me twice that year, so going in I knew I was in trouble, and 28 mins. in I was down 1-0. Ten minutes later however Suarez tied it at 1-1 which is how the first 90 would end. Early into the first extra time, Jonjo Shelvey blasted one past Cech and suddenly it looked as if we were going to do it. At the 117' minute mark with my club dragging, I made an ugly mistake, Ramires capitalized and we were level...again. Down to penalties. I choked lost 3-0. This description could not do it justice.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Last year in my FIFA 12 CM I took Liverpool to the FA Cup semi final against Chelsea, and the match was to this day the greatest sports video game moment I've ever had. Chelsea had already beaten me twice that year, so going in I knew I was in trouble, and 28 mins. in I was down 1-0. Ten minutes later however Suarez tied it at 1-1 which is how the first 90 would end. Early into the first extra time, Jonjo Shelvey blasted one past Cech and suddenly it looked as if we were going to do it. At the 117' minute mark with my club dragging, I made an ugly mistake, Ramires capitalized and we were level...again. Down to penalties. I choked lost 3-0. This description could not do it justice.
Games like the one you just described are the reason I quit fifa 2012 early and dove fully into battlefield 3. I do enjoy fifa 13 way more and I would say 90% of the time I enjoy it ( even when I lose fair and square) its just those "scripted" games I cannot enjoy.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Start using the impressions threads for your rants. No need for a new thread every time you feel angry.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »