Home

England as the center of the Universe Roster

This is a discussion on England as the center of the Universe Roster within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
England as the center of the Universe Roster

I'm in the process of a major roster project for my CM mode.

The end goal: To make an English system with parody across all four divisions. All of the best players in the World playing across all four divisions. The League Cup and FA Cup will become all out brawls between all teams involved.

The process:
1. I removed all players 75 overall and up from their teams and transferred them to three leagues (A-League, Raiffessen PL, and the Free Agents)
2. I had to supplement all of the teams I removed players from with lower rated players from non-used leagues and teams.
3. I kept repeating this process by position, randomizing which league and teams got the top players. (Reading has Messi, Neymar is on Bristol City for example)
4. Now, I'm finishing up the process by going through every team's roster and trying to optimize their lineup and player roles. Every team has strengths and every has a weakness due to the randomizing of each position.
If I can figure out how to post the roster, I'll get it up in here. I'll post some of the lineups from time to time and update as I get going. Still have a few things to iron out and to figure whom to play with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Rookie

BiloxiSmitty's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: England as the center of the Universe Roster

Makes me wish they had a fantasy draft option in FIFA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »