Home

Question in regards to using asian teams in career mode

This is a discussion on Question in regards to using asian teams in career mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Question in regards to using asian teams in career mode

Hello everyone, just a quick question but can't seem to find an answer all over the internet, whats the point of playing k-league, saudi arabia league, if there is no AFC league??? So in the career mode, let's say I am using suwon bluewings, and all I am doing every season is play against the teams in my league and thats it???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Question in regards to using asian teams in career mode

unfortunately yes, only europe has continental cups. i'd like to play a career with a brazilian club but it's pointless.

i still have a small hope of south american cups being present in fifa 14, as they now have licensed leagues from chile, colombia and argentina, and pes is making all this hype about having the official license of copa libertadores.

Last edited by Gonira; 09-13-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Banned

You can replace teams. So when you go to pick a team when you start a new career mode, switch out a whole league. I don't know how many teams the korean league has but if its 16, just replace every team in a league that has 16 teams (like the polish league) with all the korean league teams. That way you can play in the euro league and champions cup with ur k-league team
Old 09-15-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

If you have a decent pc, get FIFA on there and some patches have champions leagues for all confederations.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
You can replace teams. So when you go to pick a team when you start a new career mode, switch out a whole league. I don't know how many teams the korean league has but if its 16, just replace every team in a league that has 16 teams (like the polish league) with all the korean league teams. That way you can play in the euro league and champions cup with ur k-league team
There's no option to switch out leagues. The only option is to switch out any of the individual teams that get randomly chosen to play the 2 cup tourneys. But even there you're restricted as to which teams you can switch in, and Korean league teams are not one of the options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

Ok I see thanks for all the responses guys..but anyone knows if the same problem is here in fifa 14? I mean whats the point of having all these teams, like if I use toronto fc in career mode and all I am doing every season is buy and sell players and try to win the league or cup??? It is just plain stupid, I hope they do get this thing fixed in fifa 14 which is coming in a few weeks time~!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Ok I see thanks for all the responses guys..but anyone knows if the same problem is here in fifa 14? I mean whats the point of having all these teams, like if I use toronto fc in career mode and all I am doing every season is buy and sell players and try to win the league or cup??? It is just plain stupid, I hope they do get this thing fixed in fifa 14 which is coming in a few weeks time~!!!
if you have any hope of a concacaf club cup, you might just kill it now. it won't happen any soon. way too many clubs that are not in the game would be needed to replicate it. a fantasy cup with only american and mexican clubs would be even more pointless than having none.

and i personally wouldn't enjoy playing with a korean club and trying to qualify for european cups. i mean... wtf. i much prefer sticking to european clubs and keeping it realistic. but that's me...
Old 09-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
Banned

@yeats

Yeah there is an option. Its an option when you are picking which team you are going to use. On 360 I think its Y. It let's you move teams from league to league. For example you can put bayern munich and real madrid in the premier league if you want to. But all teams are moveable. So you can switch out entire leagues.
Do some research before you come in here saying no. You had no idea what I was talking about, and that shows in your post

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »