Home

How's Your FIFA Career Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your FIFA Career Mode Going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2020, 03:04 AM   #15489
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your FIFA Career Mode Going?

I think I thought this was the other thread... Welp, I really must try PES at some point. The CPU selling players is an interesting note. I just took over Deportivo Coruña only to find Messi isnt ay Barça. As my team is trash and I'm not very good at the game, it has little relevance to my personal fortunes, but I find it curious and wonder where he went to. I moved from Amkar Perm (in Russia, now defunct, I'm playing 12) and Balotelli was playing for Lokomotiv.

Hmm so when last I commented on this thread, I think I was in Houston with the Dynamo still. I got offers from Mexico and Russia. Should've gone to Liga MX. But anyway now I'm in Spain. I had some crazy legendary sliders at Amkar but then I reset everything and just went to playing on pro and wow has it been a learning curve.

Through I believe nine games for Deportivo I have one win and two ties. Granted, I'm one of the least talented teams, but I should've taken points away from my first two games, especially as my goal is to avoid relegation.

It would be nice to build something here. I made a bunch of transfer purchases when I came in and, frankly, I should've cut more of the chaff. I brought in two defenders, two midfielders (Liam Trotter and Bit Goon Ya Ram), and a striker. Solórzano has taken over for Riki and is one of the leading scorers in the league with six goals, four of which came in our first three games. That third game, he had a hat trick, with two goals called in stoppage time. It was brilliant. We won 4-3. I think we lost the next one 3-4. The two ties came in our last four games, but this most recent one I'd have liked to have been a win. We'll nonetheless need ties to get from the bottom three.

Bruno Gama and Andres Guardado are a lot of fun in front.

I'm learning somewhat how to play defense since then, but I think I overdo it in the opponent's half sometime, and don't give myself space to develop an attack. Also I've had some weird luck with some of my shots, so I'm trying to regulate that some.

I'm relatively new to football in general and FIFA with it, but the return of the EPL has inspired me, and it's fun even if I am trash.

Last edited by nofx94; 07-06-2020 at 03:12 AM.
Old 09-22-2020, 06:43 PM   #15490
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ChicoBass
Well well well. This has been an amazing read here in 2020. It’s like going back to the past. Can’t believe how many years it’s been.

Hope everyone is doing well! And hopefully everyone gets to read this. Miss all you guys, and I’m sad to see that after this thread began going down there were still people trying to keep it going without success. There’s a bunch of bada**es in here, and wherever you are I hope life has been great to you.

Still see a couple of you online when I’m playing like Jamie and Simppu. If you guys ever wanna play a match let me know. My gamer tag is chavez1620 for those of you that don’t have me on PS4 yet. Alright fellas, I’ll be around. Stay safe and sanitary out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I randomly decide to go on a nostalgia trip, and to my surprise Chico has posted something after a long hiatus! It's a long shot, but in case you check this thread, you bet I'd love to play a match or two with you, or just reminisce about the good old days here.

Man, this forum really was something special. I wish it still existed, albeit even I no longer play too much career mode (mainly due to it getting tedious and not finding a suitable difficulty level).

For those of you who don't have me on PS4, feel free to add me. Simppu12 is the username, shockingly. You can also find me on Reddit at u/simppu12, as I doubt I'll be checking back here too soon.

Playing at the moment: FIFA 17
Hertha BSC
Old 12-28-2022, 12:42 PM   #15491
Just started!

Hello everyone,

I am looking for players who want to take part in tournaments for FIFA 23 on PS5. YOU MUST OWN A PS5 & FIFA 23 to take part in these tournaments. We have full leagues with cash prizes for winners representing their teams. Please note that we all have a regular life and jobs and we will only be able to play in weekends & holidays. So you need to dedicate time every week to play your matches . You will be e-mailed a time to play your matches and your opponent's team name. The tournament is based on real life leagues which will be listed below along with the prizes. There are limited spots available and some of the teams are already taken by other players. Each player will have the right to represent 2 and only 2 teams per league. If you interested on joining an exciting, fast pacing fun league on FIFA 23 you can e-mail me at [email protected] Leagues are set to start the first week of January 2023.

Only serious inquiries and players that are PRO level on FIFA franchise please.

All the best.

Leagues available:

World Cup 2022 QATAR [Prize of winning the WC 2022 with your team is $300]

Length 1 month

UEFA Champions League [Prize of winning the WC 2022 with your team is $200]

Length 2 months

UEFA Europa League [Prize of winning the WC 2022 with your team is $200]

Length 2 months

Superliga 1 ROMANIAN League [Prize of winning the WC 2022 with your team is $500]

Length 6-8 months

+ Prizes will be sent via PayPal.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »