Home

Official FUT Thread

This is a discussion on Official FUT Thread within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #73
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Official FUT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT
I was using old trafford with a blackish ball an when play would go in the shade couldnt see it lol
Yeah, the black balls are great, until you get them in the shadows, haha. I always just use the hi-vis balls incase it snows.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #74
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Yeah, the black balls are great, until you get them in the shadows, haha. I always just use the hi-vis balls incase it snows.
Do we actually snow/rain games in FUT? Didn't think this happened (at least online).
Boston Celtics
Old 10-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #75
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
Do we actually snow/rain games in FUT? Didn't think this happened (at least online).
Haven't seen snow yet, but the weather is randomly generated. I have had a lot of rain games. It all depends on which stadium you are playing at (ie some stadiums don't have snow).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #76
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Haven't seen snow yet, but the weather is randomly generated. I have had a lot of rain games. It all depends on which stadium you are playing at (ie some stadiums don't have snow).
Ha, didn't even think about that. Maybe there's too many roofs in my rotation.
Boston Celtics
Old 10-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #77
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Even better than rain...it's variable rain!

In my last match it was raining but then picked up in intensity. I noticed pools forming and splashing as I ran. I got a goal kick and it was absolutely pouring from that angle.

This game is remarkable when you think about how great the stadiums look, the weather effects, the sheer amount of kits, the work put into all of the squads in the game, etc.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #78
Rookie

Bawstun's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shot n d head
im actually going to buy a boatload of lukaku.....when an inform comes out then his non-inform card goes UP in price.........its because while he inform is in packs the noninform isnt.......meaning it has a zero card weight......investing in players likely to get an inform is one of the most lucrative a safest trading methods there are.....
I'm new to FUT as well, so I've bought a couple of Lukakus after his performance yesterday, just not sure how the TOTW works, but I was wondering if the Lukakus I have would automatically turn into the black IF ones? Or will they stay the same(rare gold)?
Old 10-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 6

Made a Bosnian squad and I have to say Ibisevic is probably my favorite cheap gold striker. Dude is a monster next to Dzeko and with the quality of Lulic, Pjanic, and Salihovic providing service to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VLfX_cCQbU

I'm testing out a fairly cheap Liga MX squad that I made that I'll have up next week as well. I was 0-4 in Division 8 and made this Bosnian team and went 5-0 to win Division 8.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #80
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawstun
I'm new to FUT as well, so I've bought a couple of Lukakus after his performance yesterday, just not sure how the TOTW works, but I was wondering if the Lukakus I have would automatically turn into the black IF ones? Or will they stay the same(rare gold)?
They will stay the same. The IF Lukaku will be in packs from tomorrow afternoon to next Wednesday afternoon (If he is picked for TOTW). During that week, his regular rare gold card will be out of packs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »