Home

England League 2 team?

This is a discussion on England League 2 team? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: England League 2 team?

Yeah I think you are right
Old 10-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: England League 2 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
@Texasbum06

I don't know for sure if this is the case, but I think they look at your teams overall talent when they put the goals for your team. So if you have high talent, they'll expect more. If your teams talent is a little lower, they won't expect as much. These are just assumptions though
I believe this is the case. I did the financial takeover to build my academy which produced a lot of talent. My main problem though is though the expectations kept being promotion, the financial backing was 0. I could only generate any funds by selling players. For three straight seasons I started with 1 million in transfer funds (one in the championship, two in premier league). At that point I was just selling guys to retain some of my top talent as contracts grew.

This was both annoying as well as a little realistic fun. It was the extreme of a club with no financial capability, which is Portsmouth IRL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »