Home

Worst team you've seen promoted/best relegated

This is a discussion on Worst team you've seen promoted/best relegated within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #9
MVP

MattUM's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Worst team you've seen promoted/best relegated

I've seen Real Madrid and Barcelona B teams both in the BBVA. This shouldn't be possible.
Lebron James
Old 12-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUM
I've seen Real Madrid and Barcelona B teams both in the BBVA. This shouldn't be possible.
As far as FIFA 14 is concerned they are B teams in name only. They are run as independant teams.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
Rookie

Playing as Bayern in the Bundesliga, I've seen Dortmund and Schalke get relegated in the same season around my 9th season or so. Stole Lewandowski in the first January window (keep it realistic. haha). Also bought Reus. They sold off all their remaining good players slowly over the following seasons and never bought anyone decent, except for Varane, who then left after one season because he was homesick hahahahaha. They spent one season there only.

Also have seen Manchester United buy Ronaldo back after selling Rooney and Kagawa... as rare as it may seem, a few seasons after they bought him, City bought Messi for like 136 mil. I guess they were just trying to keep up with the fire power haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #12
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: Worst team you've seen promoted/best relegated

Best team relegated are Spurs, they've been without a GK for 3 seasons after I bought Hugo Lloris, and they got relegated from EPL, then straight back up, and down and so forth, in the end I traded my 4th GK for one of their younger players just to balance the game out.

They've stayed up finally
Old 11-11-2015, 12:05 AM   #13
Just started!

Im playing fifa 16 now and for the first time ever I have seen one of the big teams go down (Liverpool) - everybody has since raided their players and there is barely anything left of the starting Liverpool team!

Last years fifa i got Portsmouth from league 2 to champions league standard. I left Portsmouth coz I got bored and went to Liverpool and Portsmouth sustained their brilliance and won the prem on their own even without my guidance !! in the same season Brentford managed to somehow get relegated from the championship with a 94 rated youth striker... I then bought him for 80,000,00 plus a 88 rated ryan gauld that was worth 85,000,000 himself valuing this youngster at 165,000,000 - which was ridiculous. I also signed courtois who rose to a whopping 96 rating before I bought the new fifa. What he could have reached Im not sure (this was 11 seasons in)

I have also seen ( fifa 13 maybe?) a premier league Fulham get back to back relegations and end up in football league 1. albeit they were there for one year but they were then bottom half championship from there on.

championship Yeovil got relegated twice on fifa (just like real life!)

crazy game fifa!
Old 10-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #14
Banned

so crazy, i've seen leicester win the premier league and newcastle get relegated all in the same year.

oops, wrong game

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »