Home

Best position for Player Career?

This is a discussion on Best position for Player Career? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0

What's the most fun/your favourite position to play in My Player? Looking to start one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Best position for Player Career?

I always do a RM. I love assisting on goals and scoring them, but I also love controlling the pace of the game and also tracking back on defense.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #3
MVP

Goalkeeper, but it has to be with a low star team with a weak defense so I'm kept busy all game. I hate transferring with a big team because the backline is so strong the ball never gets to you and when it does, it's because of a massive defensive error that will make it impossible for you to stop.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ChicoBass
Goalkeeper, but it has to be with a low star team with a weak defense so I'm kept busy all game. I hate transferring with a big team because the backline is so strong the ball never gets to you and when it does, it's because of a massive defensive error that will make it impossible for you to stop.
I'm having the same issues. It's getting to the point where I need to find a set of sliders that are catered to GK in career mode. Because I always get low match ratings (Which is also in part to the Away Glitch) and most of my matches end in 0-0 draws.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:57 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddleronthefoof
I'm having the same issues. It's getting to the point where I need to find a set of sliders that are catered to GK in career mode. Because I always get low match ratings (Which is also in part to the Away Glitch) and most of my matches end in 0-0 draws.

Yeah I hated that away game glitch! What I did to increase my ratings is every time I had a goal kick I would just barely tap Circle (PS3) to my nearest center back and immediately call for him to pass it back to me. 9 times out of 10 the defender will head it back to you so you can pick it up with your hands. The game registers that as a save and boosts your match rating the more you do it. Good luck!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

When it comes to your game rating, is there any feed back that I'm missing to explain the rating you get?

I use tele for camera, and sometimes the game rating makes no sense.

I play as a LW/LM. One game I had 1G and 2A and ended up with a 6.3 rating. The area I usually struggle with is possession. Still getting use to the controls after years of PES.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:23 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
When it comes to your game rating, is there any feed back that I'm missing to explain the rating you get?

I use tele for camera, and sometimes the game rating makes no sense.

I play as a LW/LM. One game I had 1G and 2A and ended up with a 6.3 rating. The area I usually struggle with is possession. Still getting use to the controls after years of PES.

There's always something. Like, was it an away game? Or for example if you score a goal but only had 5 out of 23 shots on target your rating won't be good. Even though you scored your shots were awful. You said you struggle with possession, so that must be it. Your rating will be going down every time you lose the ball
Old 04-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #8
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks for the reply Chico.

I just wish they would give some better feedback such as, Good/Bad, Pro/Con, etc.

I've had home and away games were my possession was 11/22, ugh, but still had 7+ rating.

Now I assume if the entire team stinks it up, that will also contribute.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »