Home

Question about transfer budgets.

This is a discussion on Question about transfer budgets. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2014, 03:38 AM   #1
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17
Question about transfer budgets.

So in FIFA 14 (PS3) I'm playing in the Australian Hyundai A-League. And this is my first FIFA game, so I'm still learning.

The transfer budgets for these teams is around $2.5M...if you are have a successful season, do these budgets ever move? I figure they would if you are in a relegation/promotion league, but the A-League doesn't have that. Has anyone here played in a league where there isn't promotion/relegation and had an increase in the annual transfer budget? Also, if you don't spend it all one year, does it roll over into the next season, or is it set back at it's original amount? If you do spend it all, does it replenish the following season, or is it just about selling your players off and bringing in new ones?

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 04:25 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Question about transfer budgets.

They board will evaluate your spending and prize monies received and decide your new transfer budget after each season. If you are successful, you'll have a bigger budget next season. The money doesn't roll over, they'll just take in whatever you didn't spend and give you a new amount. If you are winning championships, you'll get more money.

There's a trick, where if at the end of the season you convert all of your budget to wages, the money will roll over. You just have to make sure you don't get any more prize monies and your budget is converted to wages 100%.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:29 AM   #3
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Awesome, thanks for your prompt response.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-03-2014, 05:40 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

No problem at all man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »