Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Thanks, Mike.

Btw, sorry guys, I've already made a couple of changes, and one pending. The beast that is the pace of play versus being able to accelerate/sprint at ease is playing a tune in my head - so I need to look at the following values:

Sprint Speed:48/48
Acceleration: 46/46

*I love acceleration @ 46, so now it's about finding the value that is going to help balance out the ease of running past defenders, damn FIFA 15's emphasis on pace.

I will be changing the values of these below:

Marking: from 51/51 to 48/48
*seeing nice animation and the CPU actually takes more time in their build up for some reason, not to mention seeing more late challenges.

Shot Error: from 55/55 to 53/53
*seeing too many bad shots by the CPU.

Hopefully these are the only values. In the middle of a great match between Chelsea (user) and Liverpoool (cpu) that I will have posted later.
Good news, I've figured it out. Changed in OP.

Speed: 1/1

and

Marking: 58/58
FB Positioning: 75/75

Pace of play is solid again, and you can't outrace defenders so easily without them putting up a fight.

Last edited by Matt10; 09-27-2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: 46 not 44
Old 09-27-2014, 06:38 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Good news, I've figured it out. Changed in OP.

Speed: 1/1

and

Marking: 58/58
FB Positioning: 75/75

Pace of play is solid again, and you can't outrace defenders so easily without them putting up a fight.
I'm still learning the ins and outs of this game...man.

So scratch the above except marking and fb positioning. I can keep acceleration @ 44/44 I believe, because that marking @ 58 is gold right now.

Wish I had more time to play with this, but the OP should be good for now.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

@Matt10 -

Was wondering if these sliders can apply to us PS4 users? I assume it should since PC is now utilizing the same engine as the PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Matt10 -

Was wondering if these sliders can apply to us PS4 users? I assume it should since PC is now utilizing the same engine as the PS4.
Absolutely, that is correct. It's nice that is the case because I was going to save up for a Xbox1, but now there's really no need until later.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Awesome to hear! Now I can definitely give your sliders a go w/out any doubt that our experiences are influenced by platform differences! Will definitely provide stats/feedback (although I'm no futbol expert by any means)....But I blame that on being born and raised in BBall country - The Commonwealth of Kentucky! LOL!

#BBN
Old 09-27-2014, 08:00 PM   #14
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Definitely going to give these a go when I get a chance, time has been short all week and I've yet to really get a chance to get much time in, and with tomorrow being my 10 year wedding anniversary.....
Anyway it seems as if we're after the same thing, and I'm up for accomplishing that by any means necessary. As long as WE as a community have a strong set of sim sliders I'm happy.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #15
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Chelsea (user)
No mate, you shall not pick Chelsea again!

On topic: I'm torn between your slider set and Orion's. You guys are like Messi and Ronaldo when it comes to sliders, so hard to choose which one is better. I've been using Orion's for now and they are absolutely great. But you're the guy that made me play FIFA 14 a lot. I'm definitely going to test yours out tomorrow. Have you seen Zarze lately?

Edit: Just seen Orion's post, maybe you guys should team up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Definitely going to give these a go when I get a chance, time has been short all week and I've yet to really get a chance to get much time in, and with tomorrow being my 10 year wedding anniversary.....
Anyway it seems as if we're after the same thing, and I'm up for accomplishing that by any means necessary. As long as WE as a community have a strong set of sim sliders I'm happy.
Sup, bud. You know what's funny, the minute I found out that the PC was using nexgen, I loaded your sliders. Had an absolute blast and then read through your thread. There is good stuff in there.

I wouldn't be opposed to a community slider thread like I've done on NCAA. I think this year's FIFA is the best in a while - and I thought FIFA 14 was a real close 2nd to FIFA 11 (PS3).

My sliders are definitely a WIP, still some very small things - but want to make sure.

Happy 10-years man, that's awesome. Just celebrated our 3-year last week

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »