Home

FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 08:54 PM   #3673
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
In my humble opinion the idea of setting a very high FT error is one of the boldest and best ideas that the guys on this forum have cone up with. When I first saw it I thought I would never be able to hack it, but it has become one of those essential settings now....especially in the lower leagues.
Agreed, it is the focus to humanize the CPU. I love the idea of manual passing, etc - but the CPU needs to have this element as well. This is why you can't just change pass error and hope for an equal experience against the CPU - you have to humanize them to find that balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Using matts sliders from a couple pages back, on WC with FT error on 70, and the game plays great. I thought the demo at default was great, minus a few things, and these beginning sliders are definitely a step in the right direction toward a final set
Awesome, looks like we're on the right track then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
I use these sliders on the demo except I've got FT set at 65 and they give me the best football experience I've ever got in a game. Absolute greatness right here. Don't really see anything that needs to be tweaked or can be tweaked through sliders right now.
Coming from you, that's a big vote of confidence, OD. Hope we can spend less time tweaking and much more time enjoying this game when it comes out - I expect a full on YouTube stream of Arsenal from you, sir. Or Swansea - I dunno who you follow.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:30 AM   #3674
Rookie

OVR: 0

Matt10,

Have you had the time to take a look at the EA Access version? Some guy is saying they have changed the gameplay for worse. That would be sad, I have big hopes for this year's retail version. Fifa 15 was terrible for the sim community.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:36 PM   #3675
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

Ok, time to shut this thread down. Ea access is now available which closes the care for Fifa 15 sliders

Plus, I need some sliders for 16 when it comes out!

Nothing else!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 04:00 PM   #3676
Blackout!

hurdinator's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelo13
Matt10,

Have you had the time to take a look at the EA Access version? Some guy is saying they have changed the gameplay for worse. That would be sad, I have big hopes for this year's retail version. Fifa 15 was terrible for the sim community.
No way. This is the most realistic game of football EA have produced yet. I've never been so impressed by FIFA straight out of the box.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #3677
Rookie

Anybody knows where i can found more real stats (attack, defence, tecnich) for the players. Many thanks in advance.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #3678
Rookie

Please matt. the end sliders of FIFA 15 are with Analog Sprint: On or Off ? ,tactical defense or classic defense?

please reply me urgently

(forgive me but I am Brazilian and do not understand much English)
Old 11-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #3679
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONALSSIAS
Please matt. the end sliders of FIFA 15 are with Analog Sprint: On or Off ? ,tactical defense or classic defense?

please reply me urgently

(forgive me but I am Brazilian and do not understand much English)
Hi Ronalssias - I responded in youtube: analog on and legacy defense
Old 11-06-2015, 05:45 PM   #3680
Just started!

I'd say i'm quite satisfied with the "height discrepancy" sliders.

Increase first touch error is really a huge improvement as the laser passes need some time to be "under control" and game speed is driven by the technical skills of the team. Barca play faster than a weak team.

I really like the width combined with FB positionning : they (FB and WINGER) stay alongside the touchline which is very important tactically to strech the CPU defensive line.

2 issues :

1. Team hold position well but i think they are too dense. there is not enough distance between the striker and the last defender, like Chelsea parking the bus. The wingers are defending tight and CR7 or messi is defending like Aurier or Rodriguez from WFG.

2. CPU is so predictive and inoffensive. They need variety in offense

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »